Home The Bridge

Better access to Support Staff

Having experienced many bugs during events at critical times, I have found getting in touch with your support very difficult. This could be fixed by giving us phone access or a chat option with your staff. As it stands, we have to trade e-mails that makes resolution complicated and drawn out. I am not suggesting chat or phone support for every little issue, just major ones that require more details and a back and forth of information.

Answers

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Support are very hard to access and tickets usually take 3 or 4 days to get a response! The main reason for this is lack of support staff and this has been compounded by the recent lay-offs. The creative, and less costly solution for this would be better support tools and utilizing the player-base more.

This game has a pretty awesome player-base whom I'm sure would volunteer there services to help deal with tickets; or at least help classify them. Some of them could probably be dealt with really easily others might have to be referred but at least a first pass would enable resource to be better directed.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • I actually launched a ticket last night and got a reply this morning so I think CS is doing great right now.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    It really depends greatly on the ticket amount. It's now quite a calm time (not many server lags, no game breaking bugs, etc.), so the tickets can get quicker replies. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    The Zendesk browser portal is also quite good for updating a ticket, which helps to avoid lengthy email chains. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Zendesk browser portal is also quite good for updating a ticket, which helps to avoid lengthy email chains. 🖖🏻

It's the same. Whether you and the rep type a reply in zendesk or in an email, it's still effectively mail being traded back and forth.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread Necromancy alert! Rather disheartening to know that things haven't changed much since October..
    DB: Do Better