Home The Bridge

300+ chronitons for 13 1* starfleet uniform pattern at 4/5 dots

what do those dots actually mean @Shan ? if i have to spend more than 300 chronitons at a supposedly, theoretical high drop rate...than, at 2/5 or 1/5 i should be spending in the thousands!

But, hey...the main and most important issue IS THE LOADING TIME! That's the problem!

Comments

• Which mission were you running?
    239 Immortalized
    Gametag: ECH
  • cleansing fire, elite, 6 chrons
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try "Pirate Problems" for 10 chronitons each mission, the drop rate per chroniton there is usually higher.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • that's not the point...if another mission with less dots gives out more....WTF are those dots for in the first place? To make it seem like they have done something? Pretending to do their jobs?

yes...i am really pissed off because they claim their priority is STT but instead of fixing important issues, they go for the useless and cheapest ones.
  • Sound like you had a bad run, it happens. According to the item farm app, cleansing fire and pirate problems have about the same drop rate at about 8 chrons/item. Usually a bad run balances out over time. One warp 10 you'll get 4, the next time 0, then get 14.
  • Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    Try "Pirate Problems" for 10 chronitons each mission, the drop rate per chroniton there is usually higher.

Are you using the wiki for this information or something else? Just want to make sure I know I am going to right place.
  • Sound like you had a bad run, it happens. According to the item farm app, cleansing fire and pirate problems have about the same drop rate at about 8 chrons/item. Usually a bad run balances out over time. One warp 10 you'll get 4, the next time 0, then get 14.

Is this CS? Cause that's the copy-paste answer they use when they want to say "i don't give a crap". You're asking me to BELIEVE in a "maybe it will be ok".
    And, btw, I keep hearing of "bad runs"...where are the good ones? I don't get them...i'm usually in the bad run part of town...and when things are great is when i get the normal run...
    So, when will i get the good runs?
  • DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    And, btw, I keep hearing of "bad runs"...where are the good ones?

All the times people don't post a thread here, it's because they got a good run.
  • Dralix wrote: »
    And, btw, I keep hearing of "bad runs"...where are the good ones?

All the times people don't post a thread here, it's because they got a good run.

really? should i ask for proof? cause when i don't post here it's because i have a normal run!

Is this CS? Cause that's the copy-paste answer they use when they want to say "i don't give a crap". You're asking me to BELIEVE in a "maybe it will be ok".
    And, btw, I keep hearing of "bad runs"...where are the good ones? I don't get them...i'm usually in the bad run part of town...and when things are great is when i get the normal run...

No, I'm not CS, my answer would have been longer and less informative. Good runs happen too. I've spent 700 chrons on two 4* databases, then got 3 from a single adwarp (both Lost Legacy). How about 1* Prime Directives? So many times a warp 10 yielded 0 drops, other times a warp 10 drops 7. Pip system just shows best use of chrons (usually). Deadly Disruptions has 2* databases as a 5 pip item, but I usually get more 3* than 2* when I do runs.

No, I'm not CS, my answer would have been longer and less informative. Good runs happen too. I've spent 700 chrons on two 4* databases, then got 3 from a single adwarp (both Lost Legacy). How about 1* Prime Directives? So many times a warp 10 yielded 0 drops, other times a warp 10 drops 7. Pip system just shows best use of chrons (usually). Deadly Disruptions has 2* databases as a 5 pip item, but I usually get more 3* than 2* when I do runs.

that's your experience...not mine. and i'm not the only one who noticed higher drop rates from 2-3 pip missions than 4-5 ones
  • So, I did a little research using the app again and I think I figured out what you did. Earlier I said Cleansing fire was 8 chrons/drop. It is on the elite level mission. If you run the epic version of that mission, chron/drop increase to about 18. So, 300 chrons on epic should have gotten you about 17 1* unis. That what happened?
  • cleansing fire on elite, not epic...they have the same amount of pips...that 6 chrons or 5 with the supply kit....that's more than 60 tries...
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, if you truly thing this is a problem, why do you post in the "general STT discussion" board and not the "bugs" board?
  • Reason I ask is cause if you push the 1* uni in the build menu, it lists epic twice and omits elite. Did a warp 10 myself, nothing unusual though.
    jnawkrwqel4w.png
  • So, if you truly thing this is a problem, why do you post in the "general STT discussion" board and not the "bugs" board?

because here was the speech given by the admiral