Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage not entering Dilemma screen

Earlier this morning, I hit the 10 hour mark, and had the notice on my screen that there was a dilemma. But, when I clicked on the dilemma / voyage icon, it did not take me to the dilemma. It took me to the regular screen, and the timer kept running to 10h+ then, would reset back to 10h and keep repeating. I left for lunch, and when I came back it went to dilemma, and worked as normal.

But, just now I hit the 12h dilemma, and it's doing the same thing. I have tried restarting. I have tried changing platforms from Steam, Facebook, and Facebook Gameroom... all three do the same thing. The only thing that worked to fix it was to turn off the game, and come back later. This cost me a couple of hours time on my voyage / recall. But, since it happened twice today, I thought it needs to be looked at.

p.s. Spoke with a member of my fleet. He said he had the same problem a week ago, and after 5 hours it did not reset. Had to abandon his voyage.

Comments

• Options
    ·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Various timer issues in voyages:

The situations you described happen to me sometimes too; it keeps going as if the dilemma passed when it didn't, said there was a dilemma there when it wasn't.

Once I had to abandon the voyage when the timer kept going after I paid dilithium to continue it, but no new events showed up. After half an hour of being dead in space I had to recall it with full antimatter, then an hour or so *into* the recall, it suddenly passed through about half an hour's worth of events. I sent a ticket, got some compensation including the dilithium refund.

The only thing I've found for when the dilemma doesn't appear, or when there is a timer issue as I described, is to try resetting the app (on android) several times. Once it took 5 or so resets until it showed up.

The timer on voyages must be out of synch with what we're shown, at varying degrees at different times:

This morning I had a voyage suddenly fail at the moment I pressed recall, without warning and without option to extend. I had enough antimatter to survive more than one event; but it went through at least a few events the instant I pressed recall.

I really hope the timer can be fixed soon; it's not some minor bug to have half your day's voyages/loot fail randomly like that. Especially when time sensitive, in the middle of a supply kit and galaxy event.
  • Options
    I got chastised for this happening. Cs said i should make better choices with my crew if i don't like them being on a glitched voyage.
    ~ seeking out new life