Home The Bridge

Fierce Guinan..

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
Just dropped for me. Probably means she's in the voyage loot table at least. Happy hunting
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Congrats, and thx for telling. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • I think I'll just wait till she comes out in packs, I believe a 'best chance off' is better than 'possible you will get a 4 star, which could be any random 4 star' but still congrats!
  • I think I'll just wait till she comes out in packs, I believe a 'best chance off' is better than 'possible you will get a 4 star, which could be any random 4 star' but still congrats!

Just keep sending voyages out. Not much extra you have to do. It will be random if you get her or not

Just keep sending voyages out. Not much extra you have to do. It will be random if you get her or not

But I have noticed that voyages tend to start dropping 4 star crew after the 6-8 hour mark, I usually send mine out for 4 hours (what can I say im cautious)
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm jelly for what a fleetmate did today

yyp66l8rm3y8.png

r3guv5h56pri.png

• Any sign of Bell, Gabriel Bell yet?
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work!
    DB: Do Better
  • 2 skill again. I guess this is a new normal for anything coming new into the game...
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • havent had fierce guinan yet even though in the gauntlet bartender guinan has dropped 8 times for me.