Home The Bridge
Options

Shan/Nod: Time Portal update overdue?

[NDQ] A Blues fan wrote on 21 August 2017 12:59 PM:
DB's goal is to transition Limited crew into Premium and Standard packs within 90 days of them first going live in Limited packs. Their target is for Limited crew to usually transition between 60 and 90 days of their first debut. - Nod (17th Nov 2016)

Shan posted recently (07th June 2017) to say that the Time Portal had been updated. Premium and Standard Packs should now contain the limited-time and event crew from up to [and including] February 2017.

With all of that in mind, some crew are now long overdue for entering the regular 'Basic Rewards' and 'Premium Rewards' packs in the Time Portal, some even going back to March.

I have a thread with the limited-time and event crew on but I'll copy the crew below for convenience.

Crew in red should be in the Time Portal by now I would have thought. Perhaps with the upcoming 2.2 client update they might get added?

5* Limited-time crew x 15

Admiral Kirk (Jun 2017)
Age of Sail Riker (Mar 2017)
Augment Picard (Apr 2017)
Emotion Chip Data (Mar 2017)
Falcon O’Brien (May 2017)
First Officer Chekov (Apr 2017)
First Officer Riker (Apr 2017)
Joachim (Apr 2017)
Katrine (Aug 2017)
Maquis Tuvok (Jun 2017)
Nyota Uhura (Aug 2017)
Revolutionary Damar (Jun 2017)
The Keeper (Aug 2017)
Yarnek (Jun 2017)

5* Event crew x 19

Agent Janeway (Mar 2017)
Assimilated Janeway (May 2017)
Assimilated La Forge (May 2017)
Assimilated Torres (May 2017)
Benny Russell (Jun 2017)
Borg Queen (May 2017)
Commander Kira Nerys (Jun 2017)
Dahar Master Kang (Jul 2017)
Durango Troi (Mar 2017)
Gangster Kirk (Apr 2017)
Garak, Elim Garak (Mar 2017)
Klingon Bride Jadzia (Apr 2017)
Klingon Janeway (Jul 2017)
Kortar (Jul 2017)
Mintakan Riker (Apr 2017)
Mirror Bashir (Aug 2017)
One (May 2017)
Protomorphosis Worf (Jul 2017)
Sheriff of Nottingham Q (Jun 2017)

4* Limited-time crew x 9

Captain Klaa (Apr 2017)
Commander Nevesa (Aug 2017)
Cyrus Redblock (May 2017)
Doc Crusher (May 2017)
Duchamps (May 2017)
M-113 Creature (Aug 2017)
Martia (Apr 2017)
North Star Archer (Jun 2017)
Sheriff Worf (Jun 2017)

4* Event crew x 29

Admiral Picard (May 2017)
Advocate Kolos (Jul 2017)
Alidar Jarok (Jul 2017)
Ambassador K’Ehleyr (Jul 2017)
Anastasia Komananov (Apr 2017)
Assimilated Tuvok (May 2017)
Augment Riker (Mar 2017)
Ba’ku Worf (Mar 2017)
Captain T’Pol (Jun 2017)
Combat Medic Paris (Mar 2017)
Dahar Master Kor (Jul 2017)
Dr. Hippocrates Noah (Mar 2017)
Icheb (May 2017)
Katra McCoy (Aug 2017)
Kilana (Aug 2017)
Klingon Neelix (Jul 2017)
Klingon Torres (Jul 2017)
Kurros (Apr 2017)
Laas (Mar 2017)
Lal (Aug 2017)
Maquis Ro Laren (Mar 2017)
Marla McGivers (Jun 2017)
Princess Jadzia (Jun 2017)
Riley Frazier (May 2017)
Robin Hood (Jun 2017)
Stranded Odo (Mar 2017)
Sybok (Mar 2017)
The President of Earth (Aug 2017)
Vedek Bareil Antos (Jun 2017)
Nod wrote on 21 August 2017 05:09 PM:
The Time Portal is indeed in need of a refresh; expect to see more of these crew added soon!

Prospero Data (February 2017) 4* should be added to this list as well

The original poster of this thread has since retired. Thought this thread should be posted here on the new forums. Would love to hear an update on this matter.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brought this up, should happen soon but I do not have an ETA.
  • Options
    Thank you for your quick reply
  • Options
    You do not know how much I would love to see Agent and Assimiliated Janeways appear in normal pulls just so I can continue to expand my Janeway army. lol
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    You do not know how much I would love to see Agent and Assimiliated Janeways appear in normal pulls just so I can continue to expand my Janeway army. lol

My army of sexy bald Picards will destroy your Janeways. LOL
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

My army of sexy bald Picards will destroy your Janeways. LOL

Now you've got me visualizing all the Picards doing some Right Said Fred....

"I'm too sexy for this Pack, too sexy for this Pack......"
  • Options
    This should be coming in a build in the near-future.
  • Options
    Shan, can I make a suggestion? As more and more characters are added to the ST:T Universe, the chances of pulling one specific character are severely reduced. Would it be possible to take some older crew out of the portal for some time while newer crew are added to the Portal. The ultimate goal to make some of these crew a "little easier" to obtain?

The reason for the suggestion goes back to the recent TNG 30 premium pack. I went hard for a Smitten Picard and came up empty handed. I had thought that maybe it was an error like the recent one surrounding Musketeer La Forge. However, after a tenuous and frustrating conversation with CS, I was told he was available, but the chances were significantly decreased at getting him due to the plentiful number of crew already in the Portal. This is very frustrating.
  • Options
    This suggestion has been made before but the packs really need to be broken up somehow. Perhaps a 2016 crew and 2017 crew pack. That way people who have older crew they want to fuse will not be diluted by all the new crew.
    I am sure there are more intelligent ways to break up the packs other than year but the point is having one pack with every single crew in the game makes fusing very difficult.
  • Options
    nomadishnomadish ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    This suggestion has been made before but the packs really need to be broken up somehow. Perhaps a 2016 crew and 2017 crew pack. That way people who have older crew they want to fuse will not be diluted by all the new crew.
    I am sure there are more intelligent ways to break up the packs other than year but the point is having one pack with every single crew in the game makes fusing very difficult.

I think it'd be nice if the guaranteed super rare or better was made a guaranteed behold. Even if the packs got further diluted there'd be a much lower chance of a 'wasted pull'. I know I'd probably be inclined to make more pulls if something like that was done.
  • Options
    Just offer us a citation if we decline all 3 behold options. That would fix everything for me and make me comfortable with buying more packs.

But I'm dreaming, I know.
  • Options
    Nero84Nero84 ✭✭✭
    nomadish wrote: »

I think it'd be nice if the guaranteed super rare or better was made a guaranteed behold. Even if the packs got further diluted there'd be a much lower chance of a 'wasted pull'. I know I'd probably be inclined to make more pulls if something like that was done.

I think this would be really nice way to expand and easy to change. I did write a review awhile back and recommended different pack options but I think would bring more enjoyment to the experience too.
  • Options
    The idea of a citation for a declined behold is excellent :)