Home Engineering Room
Options

Bug - Duras Sisters Upgrade overload and crossmap

Had a fully upgraded Lursa and received a B'Etor from a premium rewards x10 Time portal.
B'Etor was in the waiting zone since my crew quarters were full. Lursa showed up as upgrade able and things got interesting.

xxuxc0h9rawu.jpg

g5drjerqr9o5.jpg

The upgrade didn't do anything and the game functions fine.

Running Android 7.1.1 on Oneplus 5 OxygenOS 4.5.13 with STT Ver 3.0.1

Comments

• Options
    You have to un-favorite Lursa Duras. Fusing to Duras Sisters, "dismisses" both B'Etor and Lursa. And you can't dismiss any crew you have favorited. Probably a bug they won't bother fixing since it's so minor/rare so best to work around it.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Level Lursa to 99 and equip her first or you'll regret it.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    PsyferSTT wrote: »
    You have to un-favorite Lursa Duras. Fusing to Duras Sisters, "dismisses" both B'Etor and Lursa. And you can't dismiss any crew you have favorited. Probably a bug they won't bother fixing since it's so minor/rare so best to work around it.

You don't have to un-favorite Lursa. Just did that magic with favorited (for purposes of leveling) 99 Lursa so can confirm it.

Voyage or Shuttle probably.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    The upgrade didn't do anything and the game functions fine.

I assume what you mean is that you don't see your Duras Sisters. If so, check the overflow. As said above, fusing effectively dismisses the individual sisters and recruits a new Duras Sisters. Since you were already over your limit, the new Duras Sisters will be in overflow.

If you've already checked and it's not there, then I've got nothing.
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Dralix wrote: »
    I assume what you mean is that you don't see your Duras Sisters. If so, check the overflow. As said above, fusing effectively dismisses the individual sisters and recruits a new Duras Sisters. Since you were already over your limit, the new Duras Sisters will be in overflow.
    It's pretty strange btw. My Tuvix ended in overflow, but second Tuvix and Duras Sisters ended as main crew. Despite like 10 people in overflow already
    To note: first Tuvix was made from nonfavorited character, second from favorited and Sisters from favorited.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    al103 wrote: »
    It's pretty strange btw. My Tuvix ended in overflow, but second Tuvix and Duras Sisters ended as main crew. Despite like 10 people in overflow already
    To note: first Tuvix was made from unavorited character, second from favorited and Sisters from favorited.

That is odd. My response is based on my own experience with Tuvix who I created before favorites existed.

• Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    Dralix wrote: »
    al103 wrote: »
    To note: first Tuvix was made from unavorited character, second from favorited and Sisters from favorited.

That is odd. My response is based on my own experience with Tuvix who I created before favorites existed.
    Favorites actually keep resulting Tuvix/Sisters on main roster.
    Like favoriting should. Heh.