Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyager Dilemma Notification Bug

When I receive a notification that I have a dilemma to solve and open the app I Insta-fail. I was told more than once from CS that this was resolved. Well it wasn't. Its still occurring and currently I have 2 tickets asking to receive the items I lost because I was unable to resolve the dilemma.
On IPhone 7. ublkp33d4nso.pngchof1ubgr2o2.png

Comments

• Options
    Well you're a step ahead of me. The only time I get the dilemma available is AFTER I revive a mission with dil or when my recalled voyage has returned.For some reason I can't get one when I actually have a dilemma.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Further to what are_dub wrote, the game sends out a Dilemma notification message when your Voyage reaching a multiple of 2 hours, even if it is not still travelling through space. That is, if for the Voyage indicated in your screenshot you had done a Recall at the 5h 30m mark, you still would have received a Dilemma notification half an hour later at the 6h mark, even though your Voyage did not really have a Dilemma for you to resolve.

What I think happened to you was your Voyage ran out of anti-matter at 5h 37m 20s, and then at the 6h mark you were sent the notification that appears in your other screenshot. If I am correct, then what you were supposed to do was monitor your Voyage after your resolved the 4h Dilemma, and make sure you did a Recall (assuming you were not going to be spending Dilithium to do a Revive) before running out of anti-matter.

If your expectation is that after doing the last Dilemma you can complete before you will run out of anti-matter you can safely walk away from the game, and it will notify you in less than 2 hours that you need to attend to your Voyage, then this is mistaken.
  • Options
    Irial wrote: »
    Further to what are_dub wrote, the game sends out a Dilemma notification message when your Voyage reaching a multiple of 2 hours, even if it is not still travelling through space. That is, if for the Voyage indicated in your screenshot you had done a Recall at the 5h 30m mark, you still would have received a Dilemma notification half an hour later at the 6h mark, even though your Voyage did not really have a Dilemma for you to resolve.

What I think happened to you was your Voyage ran out of anti-matter at 5h 37m 20s, and then at the 6h mark you were sent the notification that appears in your other screenshot. If I am correct, then what you were supposed to do was monitor your Voyage after your resolved the 4h Dilemma, and make sure you did a Recall (assuming you were not going to be spending Dilithium to do a Revive) before running out of anti-matter.

If your expectation is that after doing the last Dilemma you can complete before you will run out of anti-matter you can safely walk away from the game, and it will notify you in less than 2 hours that you need to attend to your Voyage, then this is mistaken.
    this actually makes a lot of sense. why cs couldn't explain this in that amount of detail idk.
  • Options
    I have had a few times now where I receive the notification and login just to see that I am at 5hr13min or 3hr 34min...(just a few example times). I for some reason don't get the notification when I am actually at the end of an even hour for a dilemma.