Home The Bridge

Loot tables for Voyages?

Burnham, MichelleBurnham, Michelle ✭✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
Well, I got a 3* crewman from my first dilemma and it looks as if I'm picking up considerable numbers of crew. Only 2hrs in and I have 6 new crew. I was hoping for a chroniton rich run but if I keep picking up crew at this rate it will be an honor run.

y06fp3axdfx7.png

Comments

• FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it seems like when they did the last server side update for the Galaxy event they changed the payouts again in a more favorable direction from what I've seen in the last two days.

Hope they don't go backwards on it again.
  • I haven't seen this many crew since the 'nerf'. Though, I did get three 4* crew a couple of days ago and another yesterday, from relatively short runs (just over 8 hours) so maybe things have improved, or returned to what they were. And I have another 3* crew 2hrs in (before the dilemma) and I haven't seen many 3* crew in ages.
  • I think the RNG is all over the place. I got (2) 4* crew between 7-8 hours on Tuesday, today I finished one at 11.75 hours and only have (5) 2* crew & (1) 3* crew.

Go figure.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed if more crew less chronitons and vise versa
  • In the last 15 Voyages, I got only (3) 4* Crews, the last 5 days ago. And the trips are all between 7 and 10 hours...
  • Finished up with heaps of crew and honor (no 4*) and two dilemmas yielded 3* crew which is very unusual. The chroniton yield was probably the lowest ever for for a longish voyage. Interesting. I like to look for patterns and while RNG is pretty wild making it difficult, I am just trying to figure out if there are different loot tables or just one massive one changing after every dilemma.
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't received a 4* crew drop since the early Voyage days. Most of my runs are in the 6-7 hour mark, so maybe you need to hit 8 now?
  • I've had 4* crew at 6 hours and 7 minutes, and then 2 more before 7 hours but mostly I don't get any, I usually run to 8 hours before returning. The quietest part of the run is 4-6 hours, I never seem to receive anything exciting except maybe replicator rations which seem to be building up nicely now even with daily use.
  • I have received from 1 to 4 4* crew over the last 8 Voyages. A total of 15, 6 have been air-locked. A few have come from Dilemmas that rewarded me with 60/50/4* or 100/75/4*.

11h 5m - 2
    9h 15m - 1
    9h 36m - 1
    11h 56m - 4
    9h 24m - 1
    11h 39m - 3
    11h 14m - 1
    8h 32m - 2

Since 9/25, I have received 48 4* crew (thankfully most have been useful as new or fusing), 54 3*, 121 2*, and 52 1*. Airlocked crew Honor from 90% of these has totaled 13,725.

Loot tables are very much RNG as to what you will get, but in my experience, that randomness seems to focus on a specific item during that voyage. Over 42 Voyages, I average 15 4* Rations (from 0 to 55). On this last 8h 32m voyage, short compared to many others, I received 74... no rhyme or reason. However, I did notice a considerable drop in 0* and 1* components on this mission.

But I can't complain in the last 27 days, I have been rewarded with 22,300 chrons at a rate of 0.98 chrons/minute... 6 times faster than the standard refresh rate! Also 3,100 trainers, 2,000 Rations, 22,000 Honor, 877 2* Components, 1,106 1* Components, and 566 Basic Components. All this for $4.99 monthly card.