Home Ready Room

Anyone get a Ktarian headset recently?

AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
I've been looking to get the Ktarian headset easter egg. I've followed the instructions on the wiki to the letter, getting an esign crusher and commander riker immortalized and in my active crew, then scanning Regula for weeks now. And according to the Wiki, the location is no longer relevant. I was just wondering, is this easter egg still active? Did anyone get the headset recently?

Comments

• still active ;)
  • A member of QH had the headset drop 9 days ago at Regula 1. They'd been scanning there for close to a year.
  • An easter egg is something to be found, not something to elude. If we have done all the effort and have the needed skills, then we should be rewarded with the being able to receive the egg!
  • MagisseMagisse ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does seem that it's needlessly difficult and rarely found for an Easter Egg. Maybe we should rename it a Blue Moon.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magisse wrote: »
    Does seem that it's needlessly difficult and rarely found for an Easter Egg. Maybe we should rename it a Blue Moon.

Even those happen twice a year.
  • Magisse wrote: »

Even those happen twice a year.

Maybe we should rename it a Honest Politician: something that theoretically is capable of existing but probably doesn't.