Home Make It So!
Options

Legendary equipment and cryo vault

Good evening,

I seem to have a preponderance of legendary equipment from events. I would like to use this equipment as replicator fuel, but I cannot see the item names or descriptions in the replication menu. Additionally, players could benefit from some sort of organization or search function in the cryo vault. Thank you for your time, and please, reader, have an excellent day. Live long and prosper.

-HEAVY- Prime cdtadoft

Comments

• Options
    I to would love to see a way to search the Cryo vault.
  • Options
    I would like to be able to see frozen crew’s traits.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good evening,

I seem to have a preponderance of legendary equipment from events. I would like to use this equipment as replicator fuel, but I cannot see the item names or descriptions in the replication menu. Additionally, players could benefit from some sort of organization or search function in the cryo vault. Thank you for your time, and please, reader, have an excellent day. Live long and prosper.

-HEAVY- Prime cdtadoft

Re the replicator issue, if you fill the replicator and hit the replicate button, the confirmation notice pops up. You can click the items and see their descriptions before continuing, or hit Cancel and abort. Better than nothing until they improve the interface.
  • Options
    Re the replicator issue, if you fill the replicator and hit the replicate button, the confirmation notice pops up. You can click the items and see their descriptions before continuing, or hit Cancel and abort. Better than nothing until they improve the interface.

This is a good workaround, but it only works if you have more than one item. If you only have one of something, it just gets added to the fuel tank. No confirmation notice. Not terribly helpful for those one-off event rewards.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skizzy wrote: »

This is a good workaround, but it only works if you have more than one item. If you only have one of something, it just gets added to the fuel tank. No confirmation notice. Not terribly helpful for those one-off event rewards.

Not true.

It works better/easier/safer when there's more than one item. You just select the item and then in the "Add fuel" dialog with the slider, tap on it. If you have only one, you have to fill the fuel first, then click the replicate button and then tap the item on the confirmation screen.

This has an added risk that you can misclick confirm and actually complete the replication. Don't do that. :)

• Options
    Dralix wrote: »
    Skizzy wrote: »

Not true.

It works better/easier/safer when there's more than one item. You just select the item and then in the "Add fuel" dialog with the slider, tap on it. If you have only one, you have to fill the fuel first, then click the replicate button and then tap the item on the confirmation screen.

This has an added risk that you can misclick confirm and actually complete the replication. Don't do that. :)

I will take your word for it as I am not even gonna test that. I'd end up replicating a 0* holoprogram from Stamet's 5* Phaser Pistol.