Home Engineering Room
Options

For TWO WEEKS, Voyages = Completely Non-Working!

edited October 2017 in Engineering Room
I am hoping that posting this here will get some attention and resolution. I hate to be "that guy", but I am feeling really cheated by this game as I wait to hear back from QA and/or Production Team folks. Here goes:

I have been unable to successfully recall or launch a voyage for a WEEK. I contacted support the very day it first happened last week, but they are apparently unable to make voyages work for me and their resets simply allowed me to pay another 270+ dilitium that freezes up the voyage again.

For all the money and time I have spent in this game, the situation is pretty bitterly disappointing. I have lost a huge number of resources, preparation and then placement in the weekend event. I have also wasted hours documenting the issue and emailing back and forth with support. I even shot video of the failures, so I'd have proof in case the dozen of so pictures I sent support didn't sufficiently prove the case.

Come on Disruptor Beam! What gives???

A piece of the last response I got from support is below. Hopefully I will get a quick response and a fair resolution. I just keep thinking about all the chrons and crew and equipment that has been lost every day this has dragged on. It is just crazy frustrating.

From my email last night with support, over 24hrs ago:
"I have gone ahead and reported this to our Production Team and to our QA Team for further investigation.

I'm sorry I cannot provide a fix on my end personally as my hands are tied on limited access however, our Production team will continue to investigate the issue you have reported. And if any changes are made it will be informed via build notes or in-game message."

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are continuing to investigate this issue as quickly as we can.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »
    We are continuing to investigate this issue as quickly as we can.

What about our loses in the meantime?

~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Still unable to end voyages or collect anything. Crew have been locked in this voyage for over a week now. Huge loss of resources that climbs higher every single wasted day. So much time and money spent in this game and now this? You are going to make this right, aren't you? Look at my logs. I have screen shots and even videos. Come on, you guys.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have made progress on this issue!
    We do not have a fix yet, but we believe we might have been able to correct the Voyages that were in this state.
    Please restart the game, and you should see your Voyage in a recall or with a recall complete and should be able to claim the rewards.
  • Options
    Great - I had one that did this earlier in the month, got told by CS to fail out of it since there was literally no other way to get the capability to do Voyages back, and the responses from CS regarding the issue and/or compensation for it have been poor at best.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    CS currently does not have a way to help in this matter, this is also something we are working on.
  • Options
    Shan, you are correct. This afternoon I could was able to claim rewards for the voyage I tried to initially recall over a week ago. Thank you for pursuing this matter. The question now becomes, what will Disruptor Beam do to compensate players, particularly hard core players, for their lost time, event prep and placement, wasted hours dealing with unnecessary support tasks and general frustration with something supposed to provide relaxation and distraction? Look at my logs and see how active I am with the game. The losses from this system error would cost me hundreds to recover. Can someone at Disruptor Beam respond to how cheated some of it's most committed players, who also have this issue documented, now feel when it comes to the game? I trust they plan to make it right, but we have heard nothing of that yet.
  • Options
    And now, eight hours into the first working voyage in over a week...FROZEN AGAIN!! Disruptor Beam, you guys, seriously, what the heck???
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cause of the issue is not fixed yet, I am sorry it happened to you so quickly and have let the team know.
    As for compensation it will be handled through the ticket you submitted.
  • Options
    Still frozen. Still unable to earn of collect Voyage rewards. Still waiting for Disruptor Beam to make this right.
  • Options
    I put in a ticket for this issue for one a week ago and had that one resolved by the next morning. Then 2 days ago it happened again and was ignored with no compensation whatsoever. Planned to run that voyage for close to 20 hours before the event but ended up not being able too. I responded to the CS agent about it very soon after his/her response about the voyage and still has not responded back. Very annoyed with that CS rep.

• Options
    cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got one frozen too. It says I have a dilemma but it won t pop. Last time I lost everything. I'm not touching a thing but I need my crew for the event. I've submitted a ticket but I'm afraid of how long it will take.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Options
    I put in a ticket for this issue for one a week ago and had that one resolved by the next morning. Then 2 days ago it happened again and was ignored with no compensation whatsoever. Planned to run that voyage for close to 20 hours before the event but ended up not being able too. I responded to the CS agent about it very soon after his/her response about the voyage and still has not responded back. Very annoyed with that CS rep.

1 day turn around on a CS ticket? What kind of ritual sacrifice did you make? My ticket is just shy of 2 weeks
  • Options
    Still not working. Still no contact. Still no resolution. Still waiting.
  • Options
    Still not working! Another 24 hours of lost voyages. This makes two weeks of lost voyage rewards. Disruptor Beam, why are you not responding?? Will you fix this and make this right??
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    ???
  • Options

I've had that exact thing happen to me, last Friday In fact in Pretty sure.

Screen cap your prizes, revive -

screen cap pop up that lists how much revive costs, accept. -- recall,

screen cap.Info button best top right, back arrow top left in the info screen (a quick way of refreshing) then you should be good and Voyage is on its way back,

screen cap. If it's not on the way back, screen cap how much it may ask you for again (an unlikely but possible scenario ) and repeat steps.

Once this is done, send all screen caps with revive costs to support, subject voyage bug caused Dilithium spent help.

They should fix you up pretty fairly.
    And decently quick.

• Options
    I have done this and they have not fixed it at all. They did one reset but no compensation for lost time. And it has been broken for a week since their first rest. The clock now sticks at 8hrs, which is how long the voyage was this second time. At lest the first time the clock kept running so I could prove the length of failure. The first reset though, they didn't give me rewards for a three day voyage as the clock said in the screen caps. Only for the rewards that had accrued when if froze.

BTW, Disruptor Beam...STILL FROZEN! Make this right already!
  • Options
    200+ views of this thread, but no resolution from you, Disruptor Beam. Why don't you care? I've spent thousands on this game, but I am now almost out of four star replicator rations because voyages are not working properly. For over two weeks now! And that says nothing about the other lost rewards. Think of all the chrons! And characters! Stop ignoring this! Why do you think this level of non-response is acceptable??? Fix this! Make this right, Disruptor Beam. You are cheating your most loyal customers. Are you really okay with not responding and cheating your best customers???? If so, I want a refund for all the money I have spent. Take away my account but refund every penny I've given you. Either that or fairly compensate me for this ridiculousness. I won't stop telling the story of this cheat until you make it right!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    200+ views of this thread, but no resolution from you, Disruptor Beam. Why don't you care? I've spent thousands on this game, but I am now almost out of four star replicator rations because voyages are not working properly. For over two weeks now! And that says nothing about the other lost rewards. Think of all the chrons! And characters! Stop ignoring this! Why do you think this level of non-response is acceptable??? Fix this! Make this right, Disruptor Beam. You are cheating your most loyal customers. Are you really okay with not responding and cheating your best customers???? If so, I want a refund for all the money I have spent. Take away my account but refund every penny I've given you. Either that or fairly compensate me for this ridiculousness. I won't stop telling the story of this cheat until you make it right!

We are working on this as fast as we can.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyages that are currently stuck will be forced recalled, you will be receiving an in-game mail about this.

And we are continuing to look into why this is happening, the goal being to fix the issue.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you had a stuck Voyage still please restart/refresh your game properly and then try again.

We have taken steps to unstuck you.

Let me know how it goes, thank you!
  • Options
    Voyages appeared to start working again after the forced recall yesterday. Hopefully that fixes the bug. What it does not fix are the massive losses a player like me suffered from a bug that was the fault of the game, not the user. In a message I received on my support ticket yesterday it said, in part, "We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, and have sent out 1000 Chronitons as an in-game message to help recoupe resources lost on failed, delayed, or prematurely recalled Voyages this afternoon. We will not be issuing any further individual compensation"

If this is only about the forced recall, that is fine. This reset the SECOND voyage that I had stuck for over a week. However, if there is to be no further compensation for the larger error, particularly when such massive amounts of resource rewards were lost due to the fault of Disruptor Beam alone, that is a wildly unacceptable response. I again ask you to please read and respond to this:

"As I have said multiple times already, my primary concern in all of these conversations is the lost rewards due to Voyages not working for me for over two weeks. It would add up to over ten thousand chrons, well over 100 crew, and hundreds of other lost rewards. THAT is what I am demanding compensation for and what I have heard no fair response about from you or anyone else. And the Production folks you keep mentioning have not contacted me as you said they could. I reiterate, after spending thousands on this game, this is an unacceptable cheat! THIS is what I am demanding be fairly addressed! I have been given zero messages that indicate anyone at Disruptor Beam understands this cheat and is willing to make this right.

This remains my message:
    Are you really okay with not responding and cheating your best customers???? If so, I want a refund for all the money I have spent. Take away my account but refund every penny I've given you. Either that or fairly compensate me for this ridiculousness. I won't stop telling the story of this cheat until you make it right! "