Home Engineering Room

Warship Chakotay uniform

Sexy AliceSexy Alice ✭✭
edited October 2017 in Engineering Room
There is an incorrect link.
Yourare misled as you cannot get repeat 4* clothing for this character.
From deadly disruptions even though it seems available as a reward.

Can I have a few of these added to my inventory. Thanks.

See photos:

dj2yqsrdy9kd.png
yf1aiwgomf2b.png
un2lj4huhqec.png

Comments

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    You see there where it says "Reward Type: Rare Reward"? That means you collected it when you critted the mission node. Warping only collects the ones labeled "Standard Reward". Granted, they should not appear in the list, but at least now you know what not to do.
  • I assume you ran it a few times without realizing it? You won't get the items through a forum post. Try submitting a support ticket in-game, they're the ones who can compensate you.
  • Cpt Chaos,

Thanks for your explanation, I knew that.

When you try to build an item, you should expect the options to be correct, long ago I completed the rare reward. On this occasion I was given this option as a standard reward, which is why I’ve reported the error.

You cannot get the item as a standard reward.

You can however waste your resources.
    I thought my photos demonstrated/ supported what I’ve put.

Cheers

Sexy Alice.
    Currently playing as Alice 1 of 600058.

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the (long-standing) issue is that the app doesn't discriminate between the rare rewards and the standard rewards when warping. I was just pointing out the work-around, but you are absolutely right that the player shouldn't have to worry about wasting time, energy, and resources over this.

Shan,
    if DB had a list of known bugs you could sticky, we wouldn't have to keep reporting the same things over and over wondering if you are tracking them (and presumably working to fix them).
  • DB,

Please close this report.

Someone somewhere has altered "Deadly disruptions" 4* clothing is now a standard reward for this character.

Can I ask why is the correction not posted on the thread?

Thanks

Andrew
  • Sexy Alice wrote: »
    DB,

Please close this report.

Someone somewhere has altered "Deadly disruptions" 4* clothing is now a standard reward for this character.

Can I ask why is the correction not posted on the thread?

Thanks

Andrew

I don't think they have altered anything, and I would expect the same bug to happen again. The 4* clothing pattern was always available from Deadly Disruptions on Elite, but the menu gets confused and accidentally points you to Deadly Disruptions on Epic because that's where the 4* clothing pattern is a rare reward.
  • This isn't the only place where this type of bug appears. I've encountered several places where the first (or first two) suggested missions for a particular component is a "rare" reward. I'm pretty sick and tired of accidentally x10 these and then having to open up a support ticket. Wish they'd remove these phantom missions from the list.
  • SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Shan,
    if DB had a list of known bugs you could sticky, we wouldn't have to keep reporting the same things over and over wondering if you are tracking them (and presumably working to fix them).

There actually is such a list on the support website, which even lists this specific issue:
    Get Menu/Mission Item Drop Discrepancies:

We currently have a pervasive issue in which the Get Menu for locating Items provides incorrect Missions or Difficulties for some Items. The most common version of this issue is one where a Mission that offers an Item as a Rare Reward continues to be listed after that Rare Reward is permanently claimed. The best way to confirm whether a Mission does offer the Item in question as a drop is to check the Mission's loot table before engaging. We are currently working on identifying and adjusting all instances of this issue.