Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage changing main states mid voyage.

So when I went to bed last night, I had just finished the 2 hour dilemma in my voyage. It's main stat was command, and med was the secondary one. This morning when I went to resolve the 4 hour dilemma, they had switched to engineering as the main, and diplomacy as the secondary.

I'm guessing this is a display issue, as the voyage I did before this was also com/med, which I thought was strange that I had the same twice in a row. Still kind of annoying when you have to recall early since I hadn't stacked near enough eng to get much farther.

Comments

• Options
    Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had similar where the main stat was Diplomacy and I had over 9k in that. When I went to resolve the first dilemma I notice the main stat had changed to Medical (where I only had 2k).
  • Options
    ProsserProsser ✭✭✭
    After I collected my rewards I checked what showed up if I tried to start another voyage right away and it was eng/dip again. After completely exiting the game and reloading it (on FB this time instead of my android phone) it is still eng/dip, so I'm a little leery to start another as I fear it may switch on me again.