Home Make It So!
Options

Voyages are random ?

Are the gold and silver skills in voyages random? If so why have i been getting Medical(my worst skill) over 75% of the time. t seems ts always one or the other. I can't remember when i had command or Diplomacy let alone together as my gold and silver skills? Is it just me ?

Comments

• Options
    CatpainCatpain ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I've had Medical (also my worst skill) as a primary or secondary for the last five days straight.
  • Options
    They should be global. Everyone should get the same voyage and reset with daily refresh.

It should not be different for each player. Some guys get screwed while others are blessed with good primary/secondary skills.

We cannot do fleet competitions and compare who can go farthest when you are racing on a different race track.

We also cannot offer tips to fleet mates on ideal crew for certain voyages, since they always different for each person.

Seems like this is the most complicated and buggy way to write the code, I guess that's why they did it.
  • Options
    It is random for all... another RNG wonder from DB. I have not had med as a gold skill and have had it as a silver skill once in the last 13 Voyages.

My last 5 gold/silver skills:
    DIP/ENG
    SEC/MED
    CMD/ENG
    SCI/DIP
    SCI/DIP

As others have suggested, close the game completely and then reload before starting another Voyage to make sure you don't skill up for the gold/silver you see, then it changes when you start the mission.