Home Ready Room
Options

3* Jazz Musician Riker

I've probably missed a post on this, but where can I get him? He seems to be the only 3* listed that I don't have. Also, any other weird combos out there like Tuvix? I accidentally ran across him. Thank You

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've probably missed a post on this, but where can I get him? He seems to be the only 3* listed that I don't have. Also, any other weird combos out there like Tuvix? I accidentally ran across him. Thank You

Duras Sisters are another combo like Tuvix. Check out the wiki (stt.wiki) for the 411.

I've seen Jazz Riker in packs but he's rare. Had him drop on a voyage as well. He used to be event only but that was a bit ago.
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if Talos IV Spock is in packs either. He's only been released recently (at the end of this past summer) and he wasn't on the list of crew added to the Time Portal.

I'm also waiting for Jazz Musician Riker to drop, one of two 3*s I do not have immortalised (have him 2/3 and do not feel like buying a citation for him). :)
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    I'm not sure if Talos IV Spock is in packs either. He's only been released recently (at the end of this past summer) and he wasn't on the list of crew added to the Time Portal.

I had at least one pack in the past week or so with Talos IV Spock. I think others here have also mentioned seeing him.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    I have yet to get a Jazz Musician Riker but I did get a Talos IV Spock in a 10 pk last week.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Got both of them in Voyages
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    I did get a Talos Spock a week or two ago but I have never come across Jazzy Riker in the time portal. He is the last 3* crew that I need as well and doesn't seem to be around anywhere.
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    Got a Talos IV Spock just today. No Jazz Riker though.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI I bought a copy of jazz Riker in the federation faction store. Haven't had him drop via pulls though
  • Options
    I received a Jazz Riker drop in the last few days from voyages.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    He does appear in voyages - weirdly - but not in time portal pulls. Talos IV Spock works properly in the portal pulls, but does not appear in voyages (as any other recently added super rare crew).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    al103al103 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Talos IV Spock works properly in the portal pulls, but does not appear in voyages (as any other recently added super rare crew).
    As somebody who's every second *** from Voyages is Talos IV spock (I airlock like one per 1-2 days) I'll note that he oh so does appear in Voyages.

• Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Spock dropped for me in the second week of voyages.
  • Options
    qa3j85s4ucsx.png
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, in the faction center he drops, but only there. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Hope_FHope_F ✭✭✭
    Good to know that Jazz Musician Riker is a rare drop, so I should probably not airlock him as soon as he drops for me. At the moment I am immortalizing all 3*, since I am finished with 2*, but since I have a number in my quarters already I stopped allowing more, until I immortalized a good number.
    Does anybody have a list of do-not-airlock 3*, because they are rare?
  • Options
    Is it in purpose that he doesn't drop in packs? He's my only 3* that I don't have.
  • Options
    i got Jazz Riker when he circulated through an event and managed to grab 3 copies to fuse still i am surprised to hear he is still a rare character to find.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great acoustics in the cryo chamber.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm also waiting for Jazz Musician Riker to drop, one of two 3*s I do not have immortalised (have him 2/3 and do not feel like buying a citation for him). :)
    Data1001 wrote: »

I had at least one pack in the past week or so with Talos IV Spock. I think others here have also mentioned seeing him.

Got Two Stars of him from ten 10-Packs Deal last week, among some other good stuff I mentioned somewhere.....

cnVkOL0.jpg

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    He does appear in voyages - weirdly - but not in time portal pulls. Talos IV Spock works properly in the portal pulls, but does not appear in voyages (as any other recently added super rare crew).
    Got him four times recently in Voyages
    mo233uuzomgd.jpg

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    PhdPhd ✭✭✭
    I've had 2 x Talos IV Spock from voyages in recent weeks, no Jazzy though!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    Got him four times recently in Voyages
    mo233uuzomgd.jpg

From a FREE Basic Single Pull this morning, doing the "Purchase or Redeem Crew" 3x Task.....

ahu15FN.jpg

ahu15FN.jpg
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Are we sure Jazz Riker drops in Voyages or are we assuming this?
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't mainly about Talos Spock anymore, but about Jazz Riker, and I haven't seen Jazz Riker in voyages or pulls for weeks. I think he was actually never properly added in the first place. Just like all the super-rare "newer" crew (recently added to the portal) won't pop up in voyages.