Options

Behold Dilema

Who to take....g034k5ttdyc6.jpeg

Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're hurting for slots, Martok.
    Otherwise I'd go Noah. Its a secondary skill, but he is a multi-med, and can really help on Voyages.
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    I'm leaning toward Noah. It's getting close to time for another Sisco event.

Always hurting for slots. :cold_sweat:
  • Options
    I'd go Martok, but I'm all about immortalizing because I like checking things off a list.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuse and vault. Noah is awful to level, he needs so many basic science experiments.
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Fuse and vault.

It's too bad because I love Martok as a character, but vaulting really is the best use for him.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I've been waiting for my last Noah for months. But get Martok done first.
  • Options
    Martok or Archer, more likely Archer for up coming events as variant of him.
  • Options

Since when is Archer getting an event? Isn’t he still in 1944? If I didn’t know any better I’d think he lost in time, facing mirror images that weren’t his own changing history for the better, hoping that his leap will be the leap home.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭

Since when is Archer getting an event? Isn’t he still in 1944? If I didn’t know any better I’d think he lost in time, facing mirror images that weren’t his own changing history for the better, hoping that his leap will be the leap home.

Lol Maybe he's breeding flying pigs!
  • Options
    I'd take Martok, mine is also 3/4 stars and I have yet to see Him in a behold so it would seem that he has a lower chance than other 4 star crew to be featured as a behold (just my guess).
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    I took Noah. I was hoping with the 10 pack to get the last Martok but no dice.
  • Options
    Noah's pretty good in voyages. Not a bad choice at all.
  • Options
    You must be new posting a 4 star behold question. Soon you will have all of those cards vaulted and such an event will simply equal 200 honor for you like the rest of us that have been playing for a couple years.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scientist wrote: »
    You must be new posting a 4 star behold question. Soon you will have all of those cards vaulted and such an event will simply equal 200 honor for you like the rest of us that have been playing for a couple years.

Isn't the two year anniversary of launch not til early next year?