Home Make It So!
Options

GALAXY EVENT RANKED REWARDS IDEA

DB, I would LOVE to see this: Please add Chronitons to the ranked rewards at the end of the event.

Considering the frequency with which these events occur, and the position they leave us in upon completion, I believe it would be appropriate to help us recover with some nominal chroniton reward that scales with rank to get us started on replenishment afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it does leave us in bad shape. I went all out last week. My inventory is shot and will be for some time. And that was only two days of galaxy. I don’t know how people compete in galaxy events week after week.
  • Options
    I would like to see more threshold rewards for the players that blow right through them, also the reward structure is getting outdated. As the player base expands, it should as well. Maybe make it percentage based or make the 5* crew a high threshold mark. Also ranks 1000-16 are virtually the same.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see more threshold rewards for the players that blow right through them, also the reward structure is getting outdated. As the player base expands, it should as well. Maybe make it percentage based or make the 5* crew a high threshold mark. Also ranks 1000-16 are virtually the same.

Truth. During a faction phase I’ll have the threshold rewards cleared by the time I go to bed the first day