Home Engineering Room
Options

Voyage Bug

uvriydtoqsyy.png
2 hour long voyage... was watching the whole way and reading the dialogue.

As i neared the two hour mark, it was going to be a close call, but I knew I was going to make it.

I had more than enough antimatter to reach the dilemma and then recall.

The timer/progress bar decided to hang at 1:58:40 while continuing to deplete my antimatter by 30 at its set interval.

Garbage

Comments

• Options
    uvriydtoqsyy.png
    2 hour long voyage... was watching the whole way and reading the dialogue.

As i neared the two hour mark, it was going to be a close call, but I knew I was going to make it.

I had more than enough antimatter to reach the dilemma and then recall.

The timer/progress bar decided to hang at 1:58:40 while continuing to deplete my antimatter by 30 at its set interval.

Garbage

This is perhaps the most annoying problem I've had with voyages so far.

Reply from ticket sent was that it was my fault for not anticipating correctly that the game would glitch out right before my last dilemma where i planned to recall immediately after.

All i got for my lost rewards was advice that i should make wiser decisions next time because the game is unreliable.

~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    I is weird how the game freezes right before an event, an event shuttle claim/shuttle send or when recalling voyages.
  • Options
    I is weird how the game freezes right before an event, an event shuttle claim/shuttle send or when recalling voyages.

If I were dealing with a company that lacks history of transparency I'd be suspicious.

~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, you should send a copy of that email to Shan here in the forums via PM..
  • Options
    happend to me too

7rxcr8op86r4.jpg

ok now i recalled with 40+am, it said failed pay dil. ok can happen paid 48dil. now it is stuck like in the image for over 3hours now.
  • Options
    FutureImperfectaFutureImperfecta ✭✭✭✭✭
    GarakS31 wrote: »
    happend to me too

7rxcr8op86r4.jpg

ok now i recalled with 40+am, it said failed pay dil. ok can happen paid 48dil. now it is stuck like in the image for over 3hours now.

I've had that exact thing happen to me, last Friday In fact in Pretty sure. Screen cap your prizes, revive - screen cap pop up that lists how much revive costs, accept. -- recall, screen cap.
    Info button best top right, back arrow top left in the info screen (a quick way of refreshing) then you should be good and Voyage is on its way back, screen cap. If it's not on the way back, screen cap how much it may ask you for again (an unlikely but possible scenario ) and repeat steps.

Once this is done, send all screen caps with revive costs to support, subject voyage bug caused Dilithium spent help.

They should fix you up pretty fairly.
    And decently quick.