Home The Bridge
Options

Well done DB (not)

Well DB, we had a free character, a best chance pack and a mega event for the all new Star Trek discovery. Michael Burnham is the main character, why was there only a 'best chance' pack to get her?!?! We are currently on episode 6 and have seen Burnham many times. Why is there only 1 version of her and only for people who have dilithium and were willing to spend it. Not even mentioning the factor of luck! What is going on and why doesn't every player have a version of Michael by now?!

Sencond issue; during this whole mega event did we have a character, any character with medicine as a skill? NO. What else do I have to say? A Dr. Culber character should have been added.

My requests of characters to add from discovery:
1. Prisoner Burnham
2. Michal Burnham (science officer)
3. Dr. Culber
4. Commander Landry
5. L'Rell
6. Voq
7. Admiral Cromwell
8. Kol
9. Captain Georgiou
10. Prisoner Lorca

Please add your most wanted discovery crew below and your feedback about Burnham and the 'no med. mega event'
(Please note that this list of crew is only the crew from up to and including episode 6)
“What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• Options
    Good list. We need a 4* Burnham and Culber, Georgiou and Lorca. I'm guessing there's plenty of scope for many Discovery events in the future, and also Enterprise events. I've only ever had Commander Tucker and Subcommander T'Pol (and the useless 2* and 3* Phlox's - one of my favourite characters grrr) what gives? Anyways that deserves a separate thread I'm sure. Need more meds DB please!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I totally agree that it’s completdly bogus to have Burnham only in a best chance of pack. They knew that was the one crew people would want most so they capitalized. Of course I spent to get pulls and of course I didn’t get her. Of the crew I would want to see is the chief of security who got torn up by the ripper. She was a bad **tsk tsk**. And yes I too would like to see more Enterprise. Awesome shout out to Phlox. I believe he’s the best doctor on all the shows. Dude cures plagues, more than one actually. Had the knowledge to save entire species. And his quick thinking saved Porthos.
  • Options
    [STJ] Wendell[STJ] Wendell ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    I have to disagree with some of this. I feel you on the MED. We could all use better MED, but we’re all pretty much in the same boat there which at least makes it fair. Many of us got phlox during the borg event who has awesome MED. I guess I’m just saying the discovery Doc is still a nobody and should not have been featured IMO.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    I do think that DB should throw in some MED whenever it can be justified even a little. Like with Deanna as ships counselor that totally qualifies.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    The 2* Janeway should have been a Michael Burnham instead, but I think Janeway is the **tsk tsk** so personally I was cool with that move. I get it if y’all weren’t though.
    STAR TREK JUNKIES
  • Options
    No 4* Burnham as event reward in an overhyped Discoyery Megaevent = Megafail. DB - Do Better!!!
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need a Burnham. Main character of the show and yet we dont have her.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree, Burnham not featuring is a major downer especially with Blue Smurf aka T'Kuvma being the Mega event 5* who I fail to see as relevant to Trek or the long term future of Discovery!?

I do have Burnham at 4/5* after lucking out with the best of chance pack and buying 3 citations for her but still very odd not having the main protagonist feature in any of the events.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    The 'best chance' Burnham will almost certainly reappear in a post event mega pack with T'Kuvma, Georgiou etc.

At the end of the day, it's a game that exists to make profit - so they will put the characters everyone wants in something you have to pay for...
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    I mostly disagree with this thread. There have only been 6 episodes we don't need a version of Burnham for every episode. We don't need a second version of any Discovery character yet. How many characters in other series have more than one version for the first 6 episodes of the series? Also Dr. Culber has been basically non-existent and entirely forgettable in the scenes he's been in. I'm sure we will get to see more of him later but for now I'm totally ok with him not being in the game.
  • Options
    It is funny (not 'haha') to point fingers at DB, when in fact the real issue is that there exists a new ST that has released 6 episodes, and the doctor is a meaningless character. ST is renowned for its' development of doctor characters...
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have these been added to the crew and ship wish list thread?
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    We'll most likely get the desired 4* crew with January's STD mega event for the second half of the season.

While Burnham has a good chance of showing up in the post STD wrap-up of all crew pack, she was in a best chance of being disappointed pack only to encourage the 25-100 purchases the whales will make to get her fully fused. Simply, this pack was not for you.
  • Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    1. Prisoner Burnham
    3. Dr. Culber
    4. Commander Landry
    5. L'Rell
    6. Voq
    7. Admiral Cromwell
    8. Kol
    9. Captain Georgiou
    10. Prisoner Lorca

Are you arguing that, in addition to the 2 to 3 new characters per week that were introduced over the course of a month, DB should have added at least 10 more Discover characters to the game by now?
  • Options
    good List (not)
    How many Episodes ? And you want 10 more Cards ....
    holy **tsk tsk** what do you want after 2 Seasons...

i want to thx DB, its so cool to get new Crew just when they are born in "Tv"
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    We'll most likely get the desired 4* crew with January's STD mega event for the second half of the season.

While Burnham has a good chance of showing up in the post STD wrap-up of all crew pack, she was in a best chance of being disappointed pack only to encourage the 25-100 purchases the whales will make to get her fully fused. Simply, this pack was not for you.

Do you think all mega events will be Discovery from here on out?
  • Options
    What Jan mega event?
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Well DB, we had a free character, a best chance pack and a mega event for the all new Star Trek discovery. Michael Burnham is the main character, why was there only a 'best chance' pack to get her?!?! We are currently on episode 6 and have seen Burnham many times. Why is there only 1 version of her and only for people who have dilithium and were willing to spend it. Not even mentioning the factor of luck! What is going on and why doesn't every player have a version of Michael by now?!

Sencond issue; during this whole mega event did we have a character, any character with medicine as a skill? NO. What else do I have to say? A Dr. Culber character should have been added.

1. Prisoner Burnham
    3. Dr. Culber
    4. Commander Landry
    5. L'Rell
    6. Voq
    7. Admiral Cromwell
    8. Kol
    9. Captain Georgiou
    10. Prisoner Lorca

Please add your most wanted discovery crew below and your feedback about Burnham and the 'no med. mega event'
    (Please note that this list of crew is only the crew from up to and including episode 6)

That's 10 potential characters that will automatically go to the airlock (with extreme prejudice) along with anything else from that STD (how appropriate that it should abbreviate as that).