Home Engineering Room
Options

Error in current event text

Ok, maybe I'm nit picking, but someone putting in the dialog for this event goofed. The opening dialog comments on how Kol stole the Enterprise-A, which is NOT Pike's ship, Pike's ship being part of the event and the end of the skirmish.

(For those who don't recall, the Enterprise-A wasn't introduced until Star Trek IV)

Am I being too picky?

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asrugan wrote: »
    Ok, maybe I'm nit picking, but someone putting in the dialog for this event goofed. The opening dialog comments on how Kol stole the Enterprise-A, which is NOT Pike's ship, Pike's ship being part of the event and the end of the skirmish.

(For those who don't recall, the Enterprise-A wasn't introduced until Star Trek IV)

Am I being too picky?

"A" = "Alternative".......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Am I being too picky?

The opening dialog also says the ship is a mid-Twenty-Second-Century model. LOL!
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Moving this to the engineering room as it is a bug in the event's narrative.

It's been reported to the team and is being fixed.

Edit: Also added a bug to correct the "mid-twenty-second century model" description.
  • Options
    Don't forget, Twenty-Third-Century...
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Am I being too picky?

The opening dialog also says the ship is a mid-Twenty-Second-Century model. LOL!

8h61h2xpuyvu.png
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came to point out the same error in century reference. Thought for a second we were going to see the NX-01.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Came to point out the same error in century reference. Thought for a second we were going to see the NX-01.

I know, right?