Home Ready Room
Options

Yet more on Fusing Duras Sisters & Tuvix

Okay, people have said it is best to use Lursa to get to Level Ninety-Nine, because her Items are a little easier to get.

On Tuvix, is it easier to Equip Security Chief Tuvok or Ambassador Neelix to Level Ninety-Nine, as far as item availability?!?!?

{I know NOW I should have done my Duras Sisters & Tuvix after someone was 99, but I can hopefully at least get the info someone else needs before they make my mistake.}

{I did Tuvix with Tuvok at 70, and Duras Sisters with B'etor at 60.}

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding Security Chief Tuvok versus Ambassador Neelix, I think if you have been playing for a while, and have built up your inventory to a decent level, they are both similarly relatively easy to equip.

For me Neelix was one of the first characters I worked on when I started playing the game, and at the time I found myself constantly needing to get more and more Basic Spices for his equipment items - if I had to do him again now, it would be a piece of cake, as I never use up all the Spices I constantly get while farming other stuff.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »
    Regarding Security Chief Tuvok versus Ambassador Neelix, I think if you have been playing for a while, and have built up your inventory to a decent level, they are both similarly relatively easy to equip.

For me Neelix was one of the first characters I worked on when I started playing the game, and at the time I found myself constantly needing to get more and more Basic Spices for his equipment items - if I had to do him again now, it would be a piece of cake, as I never use up all the Spices I constantly get while farming other stuff.

Thanx. I am kind of at the point where I am wondering if I should just Airlock the Sestras and start over, if it is going to be a pain to get them Leveled up past 60. What would be the biggest "Bottlenecks" for either Sestras or Tuvix as they get higher? Is there some horribly hard to get 5* Item I am going to need like four of, or something?

Scott

{I know I put "Sestras" instead of "Sisters". I'm a clonehead.}

• Options
    IrialIrial ✭✭✭✭
    Speaking in general for equipping all characters, whenever you see a particularly annoying higher level (either 5* or 4*) equipment item, these days the simplest approach is to just Replicate it. This is assuming you are able to collect a healthy amount of Replicator Rations from Voyages.

Regarding the "Sestras", my two cents would be to continue leveling them up from Level 60, as it will save you having to collect 4 more cards of Lursa/B'Etor.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irial wrote: »
    Speaking in general for equipping all characters, whenever you see a particularly annoying higher level (either 5* or 4*) equipment item, these days the simplest approach is to just Replicate it. This is assuming you are able to collect a healthy amount of Replicator Rations from Voyages.

Regarding the "Sestras", my two cents would be to continue leveling them up from Level 60, as it will save you having to collect 4 more cards of Lursa/B'Etor.

Thanx. I was wondering where all my Replicator Rations came from, then realized yesterday, that I have been getting a good number from Voyages. I think I got like almost 50 of the 3* ones the other day, in one Voyage.

I have been Replicating a LOT of stuff this week, for the Cadet Mission Crew I am Immortalizing. {Mostly the stuff that only comes from like Faction Missions or the Faction Centers.}

After I have Cadet Crews set, might just go for Sestras and Tuvix to 100.