Home The Bridge
Options

Joining the 400 Club

Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have officially joined the 400 Immortals Club today with Tourist Trip. I lifted my spending ban, obviously, for a little while, to help get my crew immortalized and some space cleared out.

Comments

• Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a thing? I wish I’d known 5 immortals ago. Oh well, there’s always 500.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Are you counting only first immortalized or also counting duplicates? Everyone has two numbers. I have 379 first immortalized and 500 total immortalized counting duplicates.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Are you counting only first immortalized or also counting duplicates? Everyone has two numbers. I have 379 first immortalized and 500 total immortalized counting duplicates.

I don’t have any duplicates, but I do have two numbers due to the bug in Achievement vs. Cryostasis counters. Regardless of that, I don’t have 400 immortalized yet (it’s next), so the 750 dilithium serves as a nice carrot for me. 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in cryo it is showing you have 399 immortalized.
    But, the achievement counter is showing one more.

People have mentioned the bug.
    I never really thought much of it.
    I have a lot of duplicate superrare crew.
    My second account I have 407 unique crew immortalized cryo counter.
    But, my achievement says 463, so now I know that it is really 462.
    So that means I have 62 duplicates of superrare crew immortalized.
    I have yet to immortalize a legendary duplicate in either of my accounts.
    If I do a duplicate I want them to help in events. That is why my immortalized duplicates will be superrare or higher.
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    So in cryo it is showing you have 399 immortalized.
    But, the achievement counter is showing one more.

People have mentioned the bug.
    I never really thought much of it.
    I have a lot of duplicate superrare crew.
    My second account I have 407 unique crew immortalized cryo counter.
    But, my achievement says 463, so now I know that it is really 462.
    So that means I have 62 duplicates of superrare crew immortalized.
    I have yet to immortalize a legendary duplicate in either of my accounts.
    If I do a duplicate I want them to help in events. That is why my immortalized duplicates will be superrare or higher.

Agreed......only dups I have are main character super rares, not interested in completing dups of lower characters just to hasten collection of the achievement dil.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    ewogmme5zk3k.png
    Only uniques, Apollo. As of this point I have never personally immortalized a duplicate, and I went by the Cryo number, not the achievement
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Torias327 wrote: »
    ewogmme5zk3k.png
    Only uniques, Apollo. As of this point I have never personally immortalized a duplicate, and I went by the Cryo number, not the achievement
    Duplicates are great! If there is a really good super rare in an event and there is equipment for it then a duplicate can be helpful. Could also make a clone bridge for amusement. Do you airlock extra legendaries you get when buying packs and deals or do you keep them but none are immortalized as you havent gotten a second copy to 5/5?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    So, blessedly, I have run into 2 FFFE Begolds ever, and only airlocked single digits of gold crew. I do poorly in events, I simply don’t have the drive to grind the resources or dump the tons of chrons needed, so I seldom rank over 2000. I buy an event pack at 25 most weeks, and maybe will splurge a second at reset, or just go the 50$ if the gold is meaning full. Most of my crew came from Monday deals that don’t cost 100$, which are few and far between these days. I had an extra Mobile Doctor at 2 stars for a while, but after Cornwell and some other good Med crew came around I traded him for crew space and honor. There are currently only 63 crew I don’t have a single star at least on. I go more for collection than pure power, and crew space is still touchy until some more of these useless 4*s like Cyrus get their turn. I did keep the extra Durango Troi though, she is just SO good on shuttles, so we’ll see. It would ease Begolds if there were a few extra options. Once I have my crew space handled, and I can devote resource to events, I may change my play style.
  • Options
    So, blessedly, I have run into 2 FFFE Begolds ever, and only airlocked single digits of gold crew. I do poorly in events, I simply don’t have the drive to grind the resources or dump the tons of chrons needed, so I seldom rank over 2000. I buy an event pack at 25 most weeks, and maybe will splurge a second at reset, or just go the 50$ if the gold is meaning full. Most of my crew came from Monday deals that don’t cost 100$, which are few and far between these days. I had an extra Mobile Doctor at 2 stars for a while, but after Cornwell and some other good Med crew came around I traded him for crew space and honor. There are currently only 63 crew I don’t have a single star at least on. I go more for collection than pure power, and crew space is still touchy until some more of these useless 4*s like Cyrus get their turn. I did keep the extra Durango Troi though, she is just SO good on shuttles, so we’ll see. It would ease Begolds if there were a few extra options. Once I have my crew space handled, and I can devote resource to events, I may change my play style.

Main thing is to have fun as it is a game. If you are having fun then you are playing correctly.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    The bug threw me off. I thought I accidentally made a duplicate when the bug showed up. Up to that point, I only had original crew (not for any reason other than to save resources I guess). I figured if I already made one duplicate, no issues making more so I have occasionally made purples once I get 4/4. I found out about the bug afterwards.

I have about 15 empty spaces where I just leave duplicates and once I have them at 4/4, I level them. I just keep the crew with the most stars and drop the lowest spec / least useful card and thus far have about 10 SR duplicates.
  • Options
    Paladin 27 wrote: »
    ewogmme5zk3k.png
    Could also make a clone bridge for amusement.

It’s harder than it sounds to make one of these, on the crew selection if you select one of the copies already in a slot it pulls them out from it. Turns into musical chairs quickly.

7wy8e03ymeb6.jpeg

Very cool Paladin. I would have gone with one star mccoys but that is a very good dax.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Dax and Princess would be purples I could totally see having multiples of, but once you hit 40 or 50 Immortal Golds the “good” 4*s are less and less useful. I think my crew strength crested past Mirror Dax a long while ago; she stays frozen until a Dax event (so not frozen very often at all I suppose). Comm, Dip and Sec are just so far eclipsed for voyage/shuttle/mission grinding by the golds, even the poor ones most of the time. When I consider mutiples, it would be Burnham, Falcon, EMA, Durango. I’ve probably airlocked 2 bridges worth of Princess Daxs and never once struggled in a Dax event.
  • Options
    Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked, I have 70 more purple crew to level/equip/add a star to yet, and 3 more to acquire (Irumedic Picard, Col Worf and Voyage McCoy). After that its around 130 golds to level and equip. All the Grey/Green/Blue crew are done and chilling. I have stars on every mission chapter and level, and honored with each faction. I do enjoy collecting more than the ranking by far, I’ve enjoyed the game for years, although I wouldn’t be sad if they ever dropped their prices. It’s just ebb and flow with when I’ll spend these days, it got way too expensive, so I have become more disciplined. I did go heavy for Dapper Tucker, who is now my number 1 Dip crew, but that means the mega will be a cheap mega for me. Foods more important than crew haha