Home Engineering Room
Options

Arena Battles Not Engaging......

The two ships just keep glaring at each other!!! Might bode ill for the Skirmish Event......
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    No issues on our end and I am able to skirmish just fine atm.
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    it's not working on kindle for me - it freezes on the 1000 point indicator popup.

on steam it lags on the point popup but it then does play through fine.

sadly i would only do these type of events on a mobile device as its relaxing enough by the tv.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    No issues on our end and I am able to skirmish just fine atm.

Arena Battle, actually. Never was able to complete it yesterday. Lost progress on the Campaign because of it......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again today, losing Campaign progress for it.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again today, losing Campaign progress for it.

Please contact our Support Team and explain exactly what you are experiencing.