Home Ready Room
Options

Question about Duras Sisters

2»

Comments

• Options
    I've gone so far as to airlock the extras.
    qemunnr6xomb.jpg

For a loss of 200 honor... (FF one sister = 300+other sisters 100)
    airlocked "sisters" 200 honor...
  • Options
    I've gone so far as to airlock the extras.
    qemunnr6xomb.jpg

So... why would you fuse 4 crew to only airlock it? 400 Honor for 4 3* crew vs 200 Honor for 1 4*.
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did it because it felt so good! :D
  • Options
    I’ve suddenly started receiving them more regularly again but didn’t know about this before. I’ve airlocked so many copies.
  • Options
    This is SO confusing.
    I have the two joined sisters at 1*.
    Then I have B'Etor 2* and Lursa 1*.
    If I upgrade Lursa to 2*, can I fuse the pair of them to create another pair, then fuse that pair to my original pair to have them at 2*?
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    This is SO confusing.
    I have the two joined sisters at 1*.
    Then I have B'Etor 2* and Lursa 1*.
    If I upgrade Lursa to 2*, can I fuse the pair of them to create another pair, then fuse that pair to my original pair to have them at 2*?

To create each star for the Duras Sisters you need either a 3/3 Lursa plus a 1/3 B'Etor or a 3/3 B'Etor plus a 1/3 Lursa. (A 2/3 or 3/3 will work in place of the 1/3, but one side of the fuse needs to be 3/3)
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    And the 3/3 cannot be Immortalized, so leave off a piece of gear or only level to 99.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    bkbroiler wrote: »
    I have two 3/3 Duras sisters (seperate). I am working on leveling Lursa for the command stat on cadet challenges. Are the Duras sisters good enough to abandon this plan and merge them when I get Lursa high enough? Or am I better off getting a good cadet?

I'd say to get your 3* sisters immortalized, or at least B'Etor. Get Lursa to 99 and FE for your cadet challenges. When you don't need her anymore, wait for another 1/3 B'Etor and merge them for a 1/4 D-Sisters FE at L99. The only thing 4* D-Sisters are good for is Gauntlet if you don't have stronger crew. You will eventually have to re-level Lursa to get your 3* Immortalized. I immortalized my 3*'s long ago, so when I found out about the D-Sisters, I did my best to keep all Lursa & B'Etor at 1/3 that I got (which is few and far between nowadays). I then used Honor to fuse one of them I wanted 3/3 and then fuse with a 1/3 of the other... then fuse with my x/4 L99 FE until I got it to 4/4.

While I agree the separate sisters are useful for cadets until you've got them warpable, I want to add that the Duras sisters (combined) have outstanding +ATK for arena battles, even though it's a long wait to activate them. Until you've got highly fused legendaries (which takes quite a while unless you buy them), they are a viable option for high +ATK before using heavy burst damage arena crew.

I'm still using them in admiral arena with the borg cube because it's taking forever to get my last star on the IK Tong, and I need more highly fused +ATK arena crew (have 1/5 RP Commandant and no killy). I am always in top 5% and dip into top 1% more often lately since getting Leland and RP Commandant.
  • Options
    I have seen a few arena ships in the fairly high %s using them, so they obviously aren't slouches! (Pretty sure they've wiped me out plenty of times too...)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use them every day. They are late to the game if you favor quick kills, but I can't seem to get the quick kills to work with the Bounty and I don't have the other Klingon ship. So I use a late attack strategy. I've tried to do it with others, but the long duration of the sisters is something I fail if I don't have.