Home The Bridge

one of those finally moments..

9a93phwne2s4.png
after nearly 9 months, a version of the Doctor.(not counting Dr. Zimmerman) Please share yours.

Comments

• AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine would be when I hit 20000 gauntlet rounds
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • KayJay47KayJay47 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    After a year and almost eight months, I finally own all the purples that are currently in the portal. Albeit two of them only on my second account (Gabriell Bell and Marshall of France Q), but I'm still counting it as mission accomplished. Until the next portal update...
    dg4jbv3fabxl.png
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    That recent Seven of Nine deal was it for me...I couldn’t begin to guess at how many times I faced her in the Gauntlet and never had one of my own. Even though she’s a tier down on the Gauntlet usefulness ranks, I finally got my white whale.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »

This for sure
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    It came today: I've had Niners Rom FE but with 3 stars for ~8-9 months. He was going to be my 10th Ferengi to finish that collection. But I had a non-FE, 3-star Klingon Quark waiting. Since he's so hard to FE, and is a terrible card, I had decided I wouldn't work on him unless I got all four stars. I bought the 10-for-10 deal today and my second pull I got Quark's 4th star. I was kinda annoyed. Then the next pack I got the fourth star for Rom; not annoyed anymore!
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1470 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Aldude wrote: »

Still 7,692 rounds away from my first Locutus. Hopefully RNG will be nice before then.
  • My first truly momentous "finally" moment was getting the 4th* on Tommy Gun Picard and getting the last star I needed to finish the map.

After that came the 8 hour voyage mark. 10 hours still evades me, but I know it's just a matter of time now.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    When I won my first clothing pattern playing Dabo...amazing!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made my first 10 voyage without a refill today. Had a 200 AM left.

Congratulations
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the past week, I managed to finish first in the gauntlet, knocking off about three achievements in the process.
    The next day, Armus finally dropped (my first Gauntlet legendary)
    ever
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hit my first 6-hour yesterday. Next voyage was Med/Sci. Barely got to 4-hours on that one...
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    During my first couple years playing it was immortalizing all 1-3* crew, getting all factions to honoured status, and getting all mission stars on the map.

More recently, it was my first 10-hour voyage!
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    Last week, when I'd gotten parts 1 & 2 of Champion of the People in the first 8 hours of my Voyage, I thought it seemed like a great time to snag Ensign Picard, my one remaining Voyage-exclusive crew.

Before I knew it, 24 hours had passed...

23xloez3ixfy.gif

At that point, I decided I was in it for the long haul, no matter how painful it was going to be. And painful it was — dilemma after dilemma appeared with no part three in sight...

zag62x5pggob.gif

Finally, 53 hours and 56 minutes into the Voyage, this happened...

12be53ica7wp.jpg

Yes, it was all over at last, and I was glad to finally get him — but at that point all I could think about was the amount of dilithium I'd wasted getting there...

oyxw5fnvetvz.gif

i got him after a 16 hr voyage. sorry it took so long for you.