Home The Bridge
Options

Fast as Light - Community pull results

Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
I had Klingon Torres (already immortalised) and the rest just schematics and honour fodder.
Ah well, brag about your successes here!
DB: Do Better

Comments

• Options
    I'd brag if I didn't get my 4th star on Gorn Captain.... while my current voyage is on its way back with Gorn Captain!
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd star for Combat Medic Paris
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got B'Etor.

And Detective Data.

Am I supposed to yell at support for not getting a 4* in my pack?
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    3rd star on Tuskegee Mayweather, so I'm quite happy.
    "Dance with me. For science."
  • Options
    I got a third star for Kurak, so I'm pleased.
  • Options
    Behold with Falcon O'Brien (new - really wanted), Maquis Tuvok (new - really wanted), and AoS Crusher (4/5...).

Had to go with AoS Crusher for my first ever immortal legendary.

I will cry lots if tomorrow they announce a re-run of Ribbons of Joy...
  • Options
    You mean.. Ribbon of fail lol.
    Think of it this way, you'll be more powerful to go after whatever they offer for a 5 star instead of her like it should be. (It's what 80/20 new character vs repeat 5* in the rerun events?)
  • Options
    I received a 5* Behold. Picked Duelist Torres. Got some 3*'s which I already had so extra honour for those and a bunch of ship schematics which I needed.
  • Options
    SiblinSiblin ✭✭✭
    didnt do too bad - 4* behold (picked Tash for the potential gauntlet SCI skill), a 3rd star to immortalise vedek wynn. some ship scematics (prakesh and romulan warbird). Rest a bunch of 3 stars, mostly for the airlock.
  • Options
    Mirror Spock 4th star should have enough honor shortly to make him FFFE
  • Options
    Ambassador K'Ehleyr and four 3* which I already have...
  • Options
    VioletBlueVioletBlue ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Schematics, schematics, and schematics

msnynr2ri492.png
  • Options
    Schematics, schematics, and schematics

msnynr2ri492.png

I don't know if you noticed..
    But you got a lot of schematics. :P
  • Options
    In my case it was a Behold with Falcon O'Brien in it, which was the obvious choice - he's got 930+ SEC even at 1/5, which makes him rather useful. Rest was honor.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two beholds - one a triple-4/4, but the other was legendary. Cochrane was on offer, and I gave him some thought (not so much to Borg Torres), but I'm trying to watch my crew size - I've finally cryo'ed all the 3* crew I had sitting around because "I'll finish them one of these days", so there's no more easy crew slots to open up without either completing a 4* or losing someone - and went with a second star for First Officer Riker.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see schematics ... AND Keevan! Only a true Vorta can survive in so many schematics! :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    I got tons of schematics already and i am pretty sure some people have loootttt more. So seriously I prefer blue crews instead of schematics, same thing no blue trainer in gauntlet
  • Options
    Kurros who was 4/4 already, last star on Mara otherwise honour and schematics
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Gorn Captain (non-behold) ... brings him to 2/4 (lvl 1) for me.
    - 1 set of schematics (a 3* vessel).
    - B'Etor (for The Duras Sisters who I have 1/4 FE).
    - 7 other 3* crew ... all Honor, as I have all 3*s immortalised.

I've had terrible luck with 4*+ crew of late, my last behold was from the Ghost in the Machine re-run single rare portal pull.
    The positives: At least I didn't get a new 4*, although I have plenty of crew space I have 41 (29 are 1/4) sitting at lvl 1 waiting to be levelled.
  • Options
    Another Hologram - I didn't have a Hologram (except Brahms) since day one - and now I have 4 in one week. Cyrus Redblock. Must be rare or rubbish since I've never heard of him before.
    qg4rjdc0pavk.png
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    ClanofClanof ✭✭✭
    2zeqcujoq6ye.png

Tough call for me. Having to choose between Sisko and Sisko. I went with Dominion Sisko because that headset looks badass on him.

• Options
    Got all honor and an all choices ff or immotilialzed behold...was hoping for daystrom's last star but db said no...booo!
  • Options
    I got Falcon O'Brien. Wich made me very happy, since i need him for my DS9 Bond collection. Now i just have to win a Honey Bare, and i have all of them.
  • Options
    2nd star for Feezal Phlox, plus a Tuvok and Neelix which will end up as Tuvix
    Colored Tribbles Fleet recruiting now - lvl 30 and above are welcome!
  • Options
    azrgciqm2bj5.png
    k6v2dwqd67d8.png

Had a bit of a choice here, but my Medical department needed a bit more crew and since I'm fairly well sorted for Sec/Com/Dip, it had to be Bashir, Julian Bashir!

Grabbed a second star for Cardassian Kira straight after...

The other crew were recycled into honour and the two sets of Defiant schematics took my Defiant up another level...
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    =GBP= Bear wrote: »
    Had a bit of a choice here, but my Medical department needed a bit more crew and since I'm fairly well sorted for Sec/Com/Dip, it had to be Bashir, Julian Bashir!
    Nice behold, I would have probably chosen the same. MED is a real struggle compared to CMD/SEC/DIP

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Goran'agar who I immortalised yesterday
    3x Command Wrap Kirk
    2x Money
    Mara
    Lursa
    Kim
    Chakotay

So 1100 honour
  • Options
    I got a fourth star for my Warship Yar. Great result as she was one of my first ever purples and I had waited so long for that last star I was about to but her a citation. I immortalised her 10 minutes later!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me see if I can 'member my Behold.

It was Shakaar and two others. I took Shakaar.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    I got a 4th star for Warship Yar, who gets 900+ security. Loved it.