Home Make It So!

Behold multi-task

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
It would be nice to be able to do other things in the game while I’m deciding which crew to pick from Beholds, rather than being locked in the choice screen. Can’t even look at my crew quarters to make an informed decision based on need.
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    It would be nice to be able to do other things in the game while I’m deciding which crew to pick from Beholds, rather than being locked in the choice screen. Can’t even look at my crew quarters to make an informed decision based on need.

I’ve thought the same thing before. I know where you’re coming from

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    agree particularly if it's to save a voyage. I've had to make snap judgements a few times like that.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Agree. You can multitask skirmishes by stopping between fights. You just need a back button to take you back into the game, and a bit of code to stop other portal pulls before you decide on this behold.

Had it today, unexpected because I was just opening single pull rank rewards from the event.
  • Totally agree about not having a way to view your vault or crew during a behold. however just another programmers and players nightmare that will glitch out and then cause anger and tons of tickets when your game/device/internet crashes, or you just loose the screen in a glitch.