Home Make It So!

Basic Medical Experiments

michlangmichlang ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Make It So!
I've been playing STT for almost two years (yikes), and despite its ups and downs, have enjoyed the ride. I was working on upgrading Pollard and was annoyed at the number of medical experiments required, and the fact that after all of this time playing, there is still NO mission where I can farm basic medical experiments (besides the occasional cadet mission) -- why?? Why do I have to waste replicator rations on the most basic of components -- it's honestly my biggest issue when I get a medical/science crew, is knowing that I'm going to waste rations on medical experiments (or have to buy them at the Augment faction center). At this point, since I've immortalized all 1, 2, 3, and most 4 star characters, I find myself avoiding working on any legendary character that has an unholy amount of medical experiments...

So, can we add this to a non-cadet mission at some point?

Comments

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure whether you refer to this with "occasional cadet missions" but as a workaround I always farm "A Question of Rights" (Epic) on Thursday which drops Medical Lessons quite well. This lowers the pressure on Medical Experiments for me a lot.

But apart from that I fully agree - even those are not enough as it is only once a week, and if I do not find the time to ad-double the rewards I run out of them quickly. I buy all of them in the faction stores as well. A regular mission providing the experiments or the lessons would be more than welcome.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Not sure whether you refer to this with "occasional cadet missions" but as a workaround I always farm "A Question of Rights" (Epic) on Thursday which drops Medical Lessons quite well. This lowers the pressure on Medical Experiments for me a lot.

But apart from that I fully agree - even those are not enough as it is only once a week, and if I do not find the time to ad-double the rewards I run out of them quickly. I buy all of them in the faction stores as well. A regular mission providing the experiments or the lessons would be more than welcome.

Yeah, even with the ad-warp I run out pretty quick. If they're worried about balance, they could even make it available in a mission that cost more chrons -- the most expensive 4 and 5 star characters for me to level up have been medical/science oriented, mostly for this reason (although Edith Hamilton was super expensive and I don't know why! I sent her to the vault the second I immortalized her).
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, that is one of the tough ones. I checked every day for months and bought them from faction stores every time. Also, I ran the medical lesson cadet mission on Thursday. After that, I have not really had issues. I do the same with 0* holoprograms and 0* ancient films. I figure I have more merits and credits than I use. Also, on days when I think of it and when I'm not using other replications, I replicate as many simple items like those as I can.