Home The Bridge
Options

New 5* in Vault - Lt. Commander Uhura

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in The Bridge
From The Motion Picture. With CMD, DIP and SEC.

2fiyycdukvaf.png

bhckn1pmr21q.png

Comments

• Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    More Uhura is always welcome. Guessing she will be DIP/COM, maybe DIP/COM/SCI or DIP/SCI/COM with a monster base score. Sadly, I am saving to hit this week’s event packs instead...

Edit: looking through the vault shows a combination of DIP/COM/SEC. I’m guessing it’ll be that exact order, though DIP/SEC/COM is a possibility.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Uhura is always welcome. Guessing she will be DIP/COM, maybe DIP/COM/SCI or DIP/SCI/COM with a monster base score. Sadly, I am saving to hit this week’s event packs instead...

Me too. I want to add at least one star to my Pollard.
  • Options
    Oh man I’ve been wanting more TMP cards in the game. Too bad it’s a Tuesday pack
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    FE/FF level 100 CMD 1295 (142-345), DIP 1054 (146-289), SEC 579 (55-111)
    FE 1/5 level 100 CMD 916 (142-345), DIP 606 (146-289), SEC 354 (55-111)

Traits: Human, Federation, Starfleet, Communicator, Resourceful
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh-oh...they threw in Away Team Number One. She’s on my Desperately Want list and now I have less than three days to decide if I want to take a stab at this pack (Uhura is great and another star on Vina wouldn’t be the worst thing) or stick with the plan to try and get Pollard. Ugh, decisions.
  • Options
    8 packs, all purples. Had to buy the 25-pack to get the dilithium and got almost all purples there, too.

Grrr
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    8 packs, all purples. Had to buy the 25-pack to get the dilithium and got almost all purples there, too.

Grrr

And that's why I gave up and just post on the forum on Tuesdays.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    BakerbeanzBakerbeanz ✭✭✭
    That Fro is mean tho, nice art.
  • Options
    Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    CMD/DIP/SEC (in that order), but a top 20 voyage total (and third best COM score) that's the 3rd best for that combo, and the best in that order (almost 200 points above second best Commander Kira Nerys). She also occupies the #5 CMD base and the #2 CMD/DIP pair with at least some event potential.

She's a solid crew, but in a competitive slot (especially for those who bought Kahless). She certainly isn't a "must have" for anyone, but she'd still make a solid addition to any roster, especially those two unfortunate souls lacking in the DIP department
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

Grrr
    25-pack?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got her! First try, too. I feel guilty now, I'm the one that stole everyone else's luck this time.

It'd be nice to have a TMP collection once there are enough of them in the game - no big rewards or anything, just a few chrons and portal pulls to get every time they add a new member of the beige suit crew (I joke, I like them. But they're so 70s). Maybe have an exclusive legendary at the end like the Holodeck collection, like regular (non-android) Ilia, or V'Ger (just the probe, not the whole thing - if they can have Nomad, why not?). Call it Carbon Units, or Unwarranted Risk, or something.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Grrr
    25-pack?

Probably a LTO? I have the 15 packs one this week.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Me too. I thought everyone was supposed to get the same.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Me too. I thought everyone was supposed to get the same.

I meant 15.
  • Options
    ReginoldJuddReginoldJudd ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I ended up buying a second one... Most I've ever spent in the game trying to chase this... Learned my lesson I hope given that I STILL haven't got her...

Only up-side is I finally got a Gowron
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried 5 of this pack, got 4 of the 4*s and one Vina :( well played, DB...
  • Options
    Did 1 6500 pull, I needed stars on Vina, and don't have number one. I got Uhura. So I am happy.