Home Engineering Room
Options

iPhone 11 - display issues and no ads

I just got a new iPhone 11 and so far have been very frustrated with the STT experience on the device.

The display is quite distorted, especially on certain screens, to the point that bits of the screen are cut-off or graphics are overlapping. In the in-game chat, parts of the keyboard are not visible or accessible.

I have also lost all ad-warping options. Since installing STT on the new device, no orange buttons have ever appeared.

Are there any timelines for getting a STT app update for iPhone 11 (iOS 13.1.2)?

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you please post screenshots of the display issues you are encountering? Thank you.
    As for the ads sadly it does happen sometimes, hopefully they will be back soon.

We will release 7.2.0. for iOS soon but it will not contain anything specific display wise.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    7a14d5kvxkgw.png

Keyboard is cutoff in in-game chat
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019
    al9nyefpxn34.png

main display, with swipe bar overlapping text at the bottom of the screen
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    7tqrcwtyx2ka.png

mission screen with main display text cutoff
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't seem to find or recreate the screen where my level progress bar was overlapping the credits display, when all the various currency displays were lined across the top.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    7a14d5kvxkgw.png

Keyboard is cutoff in in-game chat

This display issue also occurs other places the keyboard is activated, such as searching within the crew screen.
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    tngl5rlphhqj.png

Bridge crew screen cutoff
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got an iPhone 10, up from an 8, and I’ve noticed the scaling issues. They are minor inconveniences that are not detrimental to game play so I’m not overly annoyed by it
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what was done, but per feedback from CS, ad-warps are now working like normal on my iPhone 11! Thanks DB!