Home Engineering Room
Options

Unable to log in all day

I have been logged out of the game all day. I tried everything I could think of and have not heard from CS. Let me know if I am missing something.

Was able to log first thing in the morning without problems. Tried to launch one shuttle and ended up with error message. I restarted the app and received the “An error has occurred during sign-in. Please try again” error message.

I turned off the wifi to run on cellular data. Same issues: it’s not the WiFi.

Installed the app on my Android tablet. Went thru the prologue. Entered my credentials. Same log-in error message: it is not my OS.

Removed the app from my phone just in case, turned phone off, reinstalled app. Went thru prologue again. Put my credentials: same log-in error message again.

Went on DB site. Changed my password. Tried again to log in. Same error message.

Tried logging in via Facebook. Since it looks like I never did it before, it did not do anything. Shows me logged in via Facebook but still at level 2.

Any other thing I should try?

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovinox wrote: »

Yes — submit a ticket. Odds are nobody from DB will get on this fast enough for it to help you during the event, so figure on not being able to play the rest of the event unless your connection magics itself into existence somehow. Be specific with them what you want to get as far as compensation, and why you think you deserve it. And it never hurts to ask for more than what you think you can get — within reason, of course.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    Sovinox wrote: »

Yes — submit a ticket. Odds are nobody from DB will get on this fast enough for it to help you during the event, so figure on not being able to play the rest of the event unless your connection magics itself into existence somehow. Be specific with them what you want to get as far as compensation, and why you think you deserve it. And it never hurts to ask for more than what you think you can get — within reason, of course.

Thanks. I had sent in a ticket, but will expand with your suggestion. Was ranked around ~500 prior to this, so it’s really upsetting!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this happened, please be patient as Support currently has to deal with a lot of tickets.
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    I am sorry this happened, please be patient as Support currently has to deal with a lot of tickets.

Thanks! I was able to log in this morning like nothing happened, but I do not know why I was frozen out of the game all day yesterday.