Home The Bridge
Options

Drop Tests of Daystrom Award Pack

Did one pull and got chapel...plan on doing way more to ff/fe Da Vinci how is everyone else faring?

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2017
    Two Chapels, one Seven and a Leonardo. I would consider this a good pull :) Fleet members have been luckier though.
  • Options
    27 packs.
    1 da Vinci
    12 Temporal Seven
    14 Chapel
    Also dropped: 4 Reeds and 2 Burnham

No luck for me.
    [QH] Hassinator
    Come join our fleet! We're a great social group that helps each other. You play the way you want to, participate as much as you want and if you want to be competitive, you can be! Check out our fleet ad. Run, don't walk, to Quark's Holosuite!
  • Options
    (OPA) Major Herps(OPA) Major Herps ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I got 2 straight pulls of tactical Burnham in two of the event packs.. surely she isn't meant to be in the general pool yet?

• Options
    I got 2 straight pulls of tactical Burnham in two of the event packs.. surely she isn't meant to be in the general pool yet?

I think that was Db's fault...i reccomend sending a ticket and maybe you can get a Da vinchi in exchange....that is if you want him instead of Burnham....
  • Options
    3 pulls, 3 Da Vinci's. Guess I'm just a luck **tsk tsk**, or they changed the pack at some point because there was a glitch in it.
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Did 4 packs. Got 3 Sevens (FFs her) and 1 Chapel (lets me FF her with thresholds). No beholds or anything...
    Friend did 1 pack and got Seven, no beholds.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 pull, 1 Chapel. Not doing more since I have Seven immortal and chances of Leo dropping are small (although I'd love to pull him).
  • Options
    CSMone01 wrote: »
    3 pulls, 3 Da Vinci's. Guess I'm just a luck ****, or they changed the pack at some point because there was a glitch in it.

If I'm that blessed...ill have him ff in no time!
  • Options
    Cloud_1Cloud_1 ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    10 pulls one Katra McCoy..that's it :# Is it better to single pull ?
  • Options
    Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    First pack: Chapel
    Second pack: Leonardo
    Already have Agent Seven immortalized, so this was perfect.
    Your results may vary.
  • Options
    ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    6 packs. DaVinci on the first, 2 Sevens, Davinci and 2 more Sevens.

6 beholds between the 6.

3rd stars for Admiral Picard and Mirror Jennifer Sisko
    2nd star for Arik Soong and Platonian Kirk
    1st star Anastasia Komananov
    1st Star Drafted McCoy
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

Someone mentioned in another thread that the featured crew from the Akritirian Job rerun a fortnight ago were mistakenly added in for a short while, so some people were getting Burnhams, RP Reeds, Kiras and DF Paris' in addition to this event's crew.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    0 packs. Davinci is not worth my time. Above-average stats and basically will never appear in events again.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deli wrote: »
    0 packs. Davinci is not worth my time. Above-average stats and basically will never appear in events again.
    I think his desirability comes from voyages, being able to use him in a MED slot for SCI/ENG days and a generally high average.

I did one pull and got Chapel and Frank Hollander from a behold, so better than I expected. I would do more but I spent out trying to get Dr. Culber or Mobile Doc. Need to save up my Dil again

Jim

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I'm happy for all the luck you guys all seem to be getting. Me; I did 5x Event pack pulls and got 5x Temp Sevens drop in the first slot, and NOTHING ELSE in either pack. No other purples, no other golds, no beholds, no variants. Very disheartening... There is bad luck, and then there is my luck.
  • Options
    2 10x pulls, 2 chapels. saving my remaining dilithium for something less sucky.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

I think that was Db's fault...i reccomend sending a ticket and maybe you can get a Da vinchi in exchange....that is if you want him instead of Burnham....

Unless you did NOT get an Event Crew, that would be kind of a false Ticket.....

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options

Someone mentioned in another thread that the featured crew from the Akritirian Job rerun a fortnight ago were mistakenly added in for a short while, so some people were getting Burnhams, RP Reeds, Kiras and DF Paris' in addition to this event's crew.

Wait. They CHANGED the Event Pack DURING THE EVENT?!?!? And AFTER some players had already gotten GOOD DROPS?!?!?

Well, that is {if true} a kind of SHADY business practice.......

Scott

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    DralixDralix ✭✭✭✭✭

Except for Shan posting that people should do exactly that.

However, no one should expect, nor ask for, a 5* Da Vinci to replace a 4* Burnham.
  • Options
    Dralix wrote: »

However, no one should expect, nor ask for, a 5* Da Vinci to replace a 4* Burnham.

Yeah. I just addressed that in that thread. it is kind of a bad business practice to make changes once several people have benefited from the mistake the company made. Good public relations and sentiment would have been served MUCH better by leaving the Pack unchanged, so everyone had a chance to get the Crew that was initially dropping........
  • Options

Good public relations and sentiment would have been served MUCH better by leaving the Pack unchanged, so everyone had a chance to get the Crew that was initially dropping........

Those have NEVER been DB's strong suite, you know.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah. I just addressed that in that thread. it is kind of a bad business practice to make changes once several people have benefited from the mistake the company made. Good public relations and sentiment would have been served MUCH better by leaving the Pack unchanged, so everyone had a chance to get the Crew that was initially dropping........

The issue was people got Burnham, Reed, etc... instead of other variants of the current event crew (Chapel, Seven, maybe Janeway). Fixing the pack and giving people who got the wrong character the chance to exchange Burnham for Chapel is the right thing to do. As long as the exchange is equal star and reflects what the packs now offer that makes everyone even. Leaving a broken pack giving the wrong crew is a bad move. Shan's initial response and the Shan/Pebble contradictory statements is classic DB problems, but they seem to finally be addressing the bug well.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    AviTrek wrote: »

The issue was people got Burnham, Reed, etc... instead of other variants of the current event crew (Chapel, Seven, maybe Janeway). Fixing the pack and giving people who got the wrong character the chance to exchange Burnham for Chapel is the right thing to do. As long as the exchange is equal star and reflects what the packs now offer that makes everyone even. Leaving a broken pack giving the wrong crew is a bad move. Shan's initial response and the Shan/Pebble contradictory statements is classic DB problems, but they seem to finally be addressing the bug well.

I did 3 pulls! Got 2 Chapels and 1 Temporal Agent Seven, but also got 2 or 3 RP Reed and another 4*!
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 pulls = 3 Chapels, 1 Leo. Also got a few Beholds in them, including a Legendary: Joachim, Yarnek & Klingon Bride Jadzia (I took Dax :) ).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    vtz6bzlw38h7.png

First and only pull! (First Event Pack for a long, long time too!)

I'd been hoping for either Chapel or Seven as the event crew, but I'm more than happy to find a slot for old Leo.

My Commander Chapel is sat at Lvl100 after a bit of grinding last night and this morning, so the last star would have been welcome to finish her off at the end of the event and put her in the deep freeze..

I don't have Temporal Agent Seven, but it's Seven after all. I can't have enough Seven!

My Science department needed a boost (my top scientist is FF/FE Princess Jadzia) and this has done the trick. It also takes my Legendaries to a total of 16.

Everything else has been recycled for honour...

Thanks RNGesus!
  • Options
    Spent about 2k dil, too lazy to do the math for how many packs.

Got two Leo and FF chapel, had ff/fe temporal seven already so a bit of honor as well.

What really hurt was delta paris and disguised Kira who I had both immortalized and airlocked.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morn wrote: »

Got two Leo and FF chapel, had ff/fe temporal seven already so a bit of honor as well.

What really hurt was delta paris and disguised Kira who I had both immortalized and airlocked.

Raise a Ticket, Shan confirmed there was a bug in the pack so you should be able to swap them out for someone else...

Jim
    shan wrote:
    Alright, I now have an update on this pack:

While the pack was working correctly as far as the event crew featured in the pack was concerned, the loot table also included crew from a previous event. Crew like Tactical Michael Burnham for instance, which is not yet available in regular premium pulls.

This has now been corrected.

While this has not compromised the validity of the event pack itself, as the guaranteed event crew for a 10-pack was not affected, we regret that such an error occurred.

If you are unhappy about having received Tactical Michael Burnham, Rura Penthe Reed, Disguised Kira or Delta Flyer Paris, for a purchase made before the fix, please submit a ticket and PS will work with you on a case by case basis.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Morn wrote: »

Raise a Ticket, Shan confirmed there was a bug in the pack so you should be able to swap them out for someone else...

Jim
    shan wrote:
    Alright, I now have an update on this pack:

While the pack was working correctly as far as the event crew featured in the pack was concerned, the loot table also included crew from a previous event. Crew like Tactical Michael Burnham for instance, which is not yet available in regular premium pulls.

This has now been corrected.

While this has not compromised the validity of the event pack itself, as the guaranteed event crew for a 10-pack was not affected, we regret that such an error occurred.

If you are unhappy about having received Tactical Michael Burnham, Rura Penthe Reed, Disguised Kira or Delta Flyer Paris, for a purchase made before the fix, please submit a ticket and PS will work with you on a case by case basis.

Super thanks for that heads up!