Home Past Anomalies

Original Stories

Vina is not in the vault - is she in the packs? 11 minutes in, and no reports of any drops.
Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!

Comments

• Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Didn’t check vault, 9 pulls. I’m an idiot, but at least historically this gets made right.
  • edited October 2019
    Ditto... 9 pulls from this idiot as well and no Vina.
    10 Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Looks like they just added her her portrait and to the vault.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The situation was corrected about 9 minutes after the pack went live.
    I am circling back with the team about this.
    Shan wrote: »

Thanks, I also posted on the Bridge discussion around this, and I have already filed my CS ticket per advice in the other thread. Thanks for the updates, your communication is greatly appreciated!
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »

Thanks, I also posted on the Bridge discussion around this, and I have already filed my CS ticket per advice in the other thread. Thanks for the updates, your communication is greatly appreciated!

What do you say when you open a ticket for something like this? Vina wasn't in the packs after all and I would like some Vinas?

Just checking before I open one.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recently they have mailed out comp within a few hours when a card has been missing from the pack for a few minutes.

Hopefully the same will happen here once they confirm the card was missing.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can tell who pulled packs in the first minutes and often compensate those who did... assuming the issue with her not in the Vault means she was not in the packs.

Personally, I avoid pulling in the first hour in case there are issues. Even more, I usually don't pull at all. In this case, she is not a character that interests me and does not have skills that interest me, and has others in the pack who I have FFFE.
    Torias327 wrote: »

What do you say when you open a ticket for something like this? Vina wasn't in the packs after all and I would like some Vinas?

Just checking before I open one.

I just put into mine that it appears the card wasn’t available when I made my pulls, and open-endedly asked what the next steps would be to remedy it. I find that often CS responds with a perfectly satisfactory solution, and as stated above, often its done as a blanket fix to those that were affected and the ticket may be an easy close out for the rep later on. I have never approached CS with “X occurred, I want Y in compensation” for the record. I have negotiated, and I have suggested what my minimum result to be pleased would be, but I imagine having done a similar job that going in swinging and making demands to circumvent RNG is not the best solution. I’ll happily pull 9 more times and keep the handful of honor as a “we’re sorry” gift. If I can’t snag a 4* at a 33% drop in 9 pulls, DB can keep her. But then I’ll have a big, ugly blank spot under 5* rarity, so who am I kidding lol
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The players affected by this have been contacted by in-game mail. Thank you for your patience!
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The players affected by this have been contacted by in-game mail. Thank you for your patience!

Never got the message in game but these showed up after a restart to match the 5 packs I tried at noon. x2du4vb6ibcc.jpeg

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

Never got the message in game but these showed up after a restart to match the 5 packs I tried at noon. x2du4vb6ibcc.jpeg

I messed up - correcting now.