Home Make It So!

Notifications when quoted.

It would be nice if we could opt to be notified when we’re quoted in a discussion without having to be notified whenever someone comments on every discussion we’ve participated in. That way I could have a chance to correct misquotes and defend the points I bring up when appropriate.
STAR TREK JUNKIES

Comments

• It would be nice if we could opt to be notified when we’re quoted in a discussion without having to be notified whenever someone comments on every discussion we’ve participated in. That way I could have a chance to correct misquotes and defend the points I bring up when appropriate.

Agreed!
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • It would be nice if we could opt to be notified when we’re quoted in a discussion without having to be notified whenever someone comments on every discussion we’ve participated in. That way I could have a chance to correct misquotes and defend the points I bring up when appropriate.

Agreed!

I agree as well!
    Proud Member of Everlong and avid Star Trek Fan