robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in The Bridge
Simple DIP & MED

8f0uli0kqp7q.png

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    She looks almost photo quality in the headshot.

sn8xyo5vh351.png
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! That means it's almost time for recap packs! ;)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    She looks almost photo quality in the headshot.

sn8xyo5vh351.png

Dang. Thumbs up to the artist!!!!!

👍👍👍👍👍👍
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp. There goes my dilithium.
  • Options
    dext74dext74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a shame they don't credit artists somehow on the cards.
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only took two pulls to get her, thankfully.
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    ...does anyone else see it say COP Picard is one of the featured 5* in the pack odds but have tucker and not that picard in the art?
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...does anyone else it say COP Picard is one of the featured 5* in the pack odds but have tucker and not that picard in the art?

Same here.

Bought 12 of the recap packs. Only one gold, and it wasn't an event gold (although a fourth star in the Presage is nothing to sneer at). That and I didn't get a single Chapel, who was the only purple I was missing lol.
  • Options
    Such lovely artwork...wasted on a SR that goes straight into the vault. :'(
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    So who is actually in the pack?
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who is actually in the pack?

No clue, I imagine most of us stopped after 1 bev.
  • Options
    Tucker is in the pack, fleet mate got em twice.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The info text for these packs will be corrected shortly and it will reflect that Tourist Tucker is part of the pack and not C.O.P Founder Picard.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...does anyone else it say COP Picard is one of the featured 5* in the pack odds but have tucker and not that picard in the art?

Same here.

Bought 12 of the recap packs. Only one gold, and it wasn't an event gold (although a fourth star in the Presage is nothing to sneer at). That and I didn't get a single Chapel, who was the only purple I was missing lol.

I unloaded all of the dil I’ve hoarded from the last two weeks of special offers on the 3900-dil packs (ten of them, to be exact) and got almost everything I wanted:

-immortalized Janitor Kirk
    -immortalized Torpedo Surgeon McCoy
    -immortalized Garth
    -first star for Seeking Spock
    -got the last component I needed to immortalize Evolved Janeway
    -enough honor to cite the Ba’ul up to 4/5*

I think I might have preferred to add a couple stars to Rescue Team Uhura (I did get sixth stars for McCoy and Kirk instead) but I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth - this has been an amazing mega event overall.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here.

I unloaded all of the dil I’ve hoarded from the last two weeks of special offers on the 3900-dil packs (ten of them, to be exact) and got almost everything I wanted:

-immortalized Janitor Kirk
    -immortalized Torpedo Surgeon McCoy
    -immortalized Garth
    -first star for Seeking Spock
    -got the last component I needed to immortalize Evolved Janeway
    -enough honor to cite the Ba’ul up to 4/5*

I think I might have preferred to add a couple stars to Rescue Team Uhura (I did get sixth stars for McCoy and Kirk instead) but I won’t look a gift horse in the mouth - this has been an amazing mega event overall.

Very, very jealous. Congrats!
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some dil from achievements went for a couple of mega-event packs and quitting while I'm ahead:

- Sulu of the Body (now immortal);
    - Laborer Kirk (1st star);
    - War Correspondent Jake Sisko (now 2/5) in a behold with Prince Bashir (immortal) and Musketeer Picard (new).

all the best for 2020 all!
  • Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    The info text for these packs will be corrected shortly and it will reflect that Tourist Tucker is part of the pack and not C.O.P Founder Picard.

thanks Shan - i hope you enjoyed your time away from stuff like this :)
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did you have to give that cute Beverly such bad skill values and no science or command skill points? No value in the gauntlet, and no value on shuttles, even with medical being a rather rare skill.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Beverly looks great, but it looks like they just digitized the promotional cast photo instead of drawing her, and the style doesn’t fit with the rest of the crew...
  • Options
    Beverly looks great, but it looks like they just digitized the promotional cast photo instead of drawing her, and the style doesn’t fit with the rest of the crew...

Literally no pleasing some people...