Home Make It So!

Who would you add as a new ENG/MED/DIP legendary?

Stranded Quark is the only legendary with the DIP/ENG/MED combo in any order. This, he has been my white whale. So why not swing on down to the forum and try a different approach?

There's got to be an episode where La Forge, Torres, or one of the other engineers has to keep someone alive until they get back into transporter range or something. Right? Can you help me out here and cite such an episode?

Or do you have another idea who DB could add that would have the ENG/MED/DIP combo in some order? Feel free to assign numbers, traits, or whatever you like to support your idea.
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I recall a suggestion for a Geordi variant from the incident on Galorndon Core with the Romulan crash survivor and I myself thought that Metaphasic Shielding Conference Crusher would be a good opportunity for this combo.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember that metaphasic shield conference episode. Bev is a great candidate from that episode. I think that variant would be MED/DIP/ENG.

Excellent suggestion, @Dirk Gunderson !
    Farewell 🖖
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember that metaphasic shield conference episode. Bev is a great candidate from that episode. I think that variant would be MED/DIP/ENG.

Thanks! I’d say that Geordi variant might even be more desirable, as there would be a reasonable case to be made for an ENG/MED/DIP order.

Thanks! I’d say that Geordi variant might even be more desirable, as there would be a reasonable case to be made for an ENG/MED/DIP order.

Oh, I remember that Geordi episode now. That is a good one. Hmm... I could see that going in any order. All three were pretty central to the episode. ENG/MED/DIP is certainly most desirable from a game standpoint to me.
    Farewell 🖖
  • The thought that came to my mind first was the Voyager episode Blood Fever. I could see a Legendary version of Tom Paris with the skills Med/Dip/Eng. Treating Torres, Diplomatic solution, and trying to engineer a way out of the tunnels.
    I had to look up the episode Blood Fever. Good call. I remember the episode where Trip got pregnant. Also a good candidate.

I think Tom might be MED/ENG/DIP and the Xyrillian might be ENG/DIP/MED.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to look up the episode Blood Fever. Good call. I remember the episode where Trip got pregnant. Also a good candidate.

Now you’re just nitpicking

Banjo1012 wrote: »

Idk... That's just what I think. I would be absolutely happy to have her in the game regardless of stat order. Just hazarding a guess at what I think the skill order would be. Do you think it would be different?
    Farewell 🖖

Idk... That's just what I think. I would be absolutely happy to have her in the game regardless of stat order. Just hazarding a guess at what I think the skill order would be. Do you think it would be different?

I was just busting your chops, but you’re probably right. She was the chief engineer so that first. She was very diplomatic to him, and she did nurse him along so you’re order seems appropriate

I was just busting your chops, but you’re probably right. She was the chief engineer so that first. She was very diplomatic to him, and she did nurse him along so you’re order seems appropriate

Sweet! You're definitely more of an Enterprise fan than me, so I'm glad I remembered the episode sufficiently. :)
    Farewell 🖖

Sweet! You're definitely more of an Enterprise fan than me, so I'm glad I remembered the episode sufficiently. :)

You’re right on. I didn’t know the order was what you were looking for but anytime an DNG/MED can be suggested as primary/secondary we will take it!

You’re right on. I didn’t know the order was what you were looking for but anytime an DNG/MED can be suggested as primary/secondary we will take it!

The order is more just for fun. I'll take the combo in any order.
    Farewell 🖖
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dirty Geordi (Galorndon Core) - ENG-DIP-MED purrfect variant.
    Seven in Plum (Natural Law) - ENG-DIP-MED purrfect variant (possibly picture with loose unorderly long hair near the end of the episode).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to say it, but I think the answer to this puzzle is the version of Wesley Crusher from the "Final Mission" TNG episode. He keeps Picard alive, figures out how to disable the forcefield blocking access to the water, and continually has to convince that idiotic other captain out of making bad choices.
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    I hate to say it, but I think the answer to this puzzle is the version of Wesley Crusher from the "Final Mission" TNG episode. He keeps Picard alive, figures out how to disable the forcefield blocking access to the water, and continually has to convince that idiotic other captain out of making bad choices.

Good ole Durgo. We hardly knew ya

• MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bashir in "Armageddon Game" maybe.

MED for the first part with the virus, ENG for repairing the transponder and DIP for comforting O'Brien.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
    Wesley Crusher... Now that's thinking outside the box. :D But I have to admit, that was probably my favorite Wesley episode.

Bashir is a good one. I'm always up for a little more Bashir in the game. :)
    Farewell 🖖