Home Past Anomalies
Options

My VIP Points Incorrect

All,

Check your VIP points. Mine show 56,000 when they were over 700,000 last time I checked. Make sure yours are correct

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    I stopped counting after several multiples of VIP 14. I have no idea how much I had beyond that. (And probably would rather not know, truth be told. :# )

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured I would give a heads up in case I dropped anyone below the level they are supposed to be
  • Options
    "700,000"????????

Take that varmit out yonder and hang 'im high with a new rope! :p
    Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Just checked, all fine here, still 1m + VIP. 😳
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I put in a ticket. It didn’t drop me below VIP 14, but just in case they raise it with rewards. I know those odds are slimmer than Tuesday pack odds but hey, you just never know
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    @Shan all I have heard about this is that it would be hard for them to pinpoint what my VIP points were. They were well over 700,000 and I’m pretty sure it was over 750,000. It’s been almost a week with no response, even after I replied back with “any word on this” a few days ago. Can you help? I put in a ticket with the Captain LaForge offer. I did not receive it so they had me purchase $10 of dilithium and they removed the dilithium I got and exchanged it with the items in the LaForge offer. Could something have happened there when they made the switch?
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will bring it up to the team leads.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. I know VIP 14 is VIP 14 no matter what, but should it ever be increased or if it happens again and I get dropped below 14, both scenarios could affect me.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads-up, @Banjo1012 . I took a screenshot of my VIP.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    @Shan i got an email just now and my VIP points are back! Thank you and I heaped many thanks on the customer service rep. I truly appreciate it!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    @Shan i got an email just now and my VIP points are back! Thank you and I heaped many thanks on the customer service rep. I truly appreciate it!

You are very welcome :)