Home Engineering Room

Message from DB

CuttysarkCuttysark ✭✭✭
edited February 2020 in Engineering Room
Earlier I got a message from DB in my game inbox. It went on about disappearing ships and stuff, then it said to get 6 voyage tokens by logging out and restarting. (or something to that effect)

I did as instructed but there are no voyage tokens to be found in my inventory or as I went to use one during my most recent voyage that I let the AM run out on.

Hmmmm ... did I just imagine, dream, or hallucinate the whole thing? Or did I not read it right? Or is there a Tribble loose on my ship?

(didn't know where to post this but here seemed the best place)
Remember: it's just a game, not a matter of life and death!

My Captain Idol's
My DataCore page
My Spreadsheet

Comments

• ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    Earlier I got a message from DB in my game inbox. It went on about disappearing ships and stuff, then it said to get 6 voyage tokens by logging out and restarting. (or something to that effect)

I did as instructed but there are no voyage tokens to be found in my inventory or as I went to use one during my most recent voyage that I let the AM run out on.

Hmmmm ... did I just imagine, dream, or hallucinate the whole thing? Or did I not read it right? Or is there a Tribble loose on my ship?

(didn't know where to post this but here seemed the best place)

Those are Arena tickets, not Voyage tokens. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    It was 6 arena tickets, not voyage tokens.

There were issues for some with certain arena battles (some would freeze at the beginning and you would lose the ticket, some would freeze at the end and you would have to restart but get credit for the battle) It was somewhat dependent on your device and ship you were using, and fixed little before they sent the message.
  • Six Arena Battle Tokens.

AKA worse compensation ever. 😂

Can I use them in the replicator?!
  • thanks ... a case of mistaken identity. Toooooo bad they weren't voyage tokens :(

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • just checked and didn't get any arena tokens either ... today might as well stamp a big "L" on my forehead for "Loser"! :smile:

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone should have received the email yesterday and the goal of the 6 battle arena tickets was to allow players who had lost them due to these issues, to complete their daily missions quickly.

Where I made a mistake is by sending out 6 instead of 10, so my apologies - I do not know where I got the number 6 stuck in my brain o.O
    Cuttysark wrote: »
    just checked and didn't get any arena tokens either ... today might as well stamp a big "L" on my forehead for "Loser"! :smile:
    I just checked, you have received it and deleted - meaning that you claimed the items. Unfortunately our in-game mail system removes the mail as soon as you hit claim.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Everyone should have received the email yesterday and the goal of the 6 battle arena tickets was to allow players who had lost them due to these issues, to complete their daily missions quickly.

Where I made a mistake is by sending out 6 instead of 10, so my apologies - I do not know where I got the number 6 stuck in my brain o.O

Lol. Maybe 6 bcuz that is the cadet ticket amt. ? I can accept that as valid reason for a number of tickets mistake. 🖖🏻
  • Well, never got them ... but it's not a 'game-changer' so I won't bother doing a ticket on it. :smile:

My Captain Idol's
    My DataCore page
    My Spreadsheet