Home The Bridge
Options

Is there another crew card?

Comments

• Options
    It says 7/8 at the top but there are only 7 cards listed.
  • Options
    ExanimusExanimus ✭✭✭✭
    Shhh, you might scare it away..
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might I guess a new Wild West card will be the reward in Monday’s mid-week mini event?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Might I guess a new Wild West card will be the reward in Monday’s mid-week mini event?

I think that is highly likely. Someone wondered if they were adding Wyatt Earp from "Spectre of the Gun" when they saw the 7/8......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe North Star T'Pol. Just a guess.

I really like that guess!

• Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

Me 2...
  • Options

Me 2...
    Me...3 🙂

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crusoe wrote: »

Me 2...
    Me...3 🙂

Me Mongo. Mongo like candy... ;)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    More beans Mr Taggert?

• Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sexy Alice wrote: »
    More beans Mr Taggert?

WooooWheeee! I'd say you'd had enough!!!

gw4i3z2kn9b2.gif
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's now a milestone goal for 8 completed as well. Not sure if that was the case before - could be that they already updated it in preparation for a new card to be added shortly.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    There's now a milestone goal for 8 completed as well. Not sure if that was the case before - could be that they already updated it in preparation for a new card to be added shortly.

I checked when the 8 was first mentioned. Mine said 7 so yes, that was recently changed

• Options
    robownage wrote: »

I checked when the 8 was first mentioned. Mine said 7 so yes, that was recently changed

Something's comin'.........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    P'Tina wrote: »
    z66m95e31sbl.png

Also, congrats on being ready for the next one!!!!! Just noticed you are finished with the Magnificent Seven!!!!!