Home Engineering Room
Options

>> Issue with Fuel Tank for Replicator Rations

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but is there a way to identify what items you're using to fill your Fuel Tank for Replicator Rations? When using stacks of items it offers you a window with a slider and an icon you can click on to know what you're putting in there however when you want to stick in unique items no such luck. I have a crap ton of loose items such as Khan's Starfleet Uniform that I don't need however I don't know how to identify them properly before sticking them in my Fuel Tank.

Any tricks I'm missing? Items that look unique are easy enough to figure out however some others leave me perplexed.

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a workaround, but it's a pain. Fill up your replicator to 100%, then click/tap on Replicate, and then on the popup window that comes up, don't click Confirm yet... in that window, you can click/tap on each individual item, and it will then pop up another window saying what that item is. If you come across something that you don't want to use for your replicator, click/tap Cancel, then it'll go back to the previous screen, where you can click/tap that item to remove it. Then add some other item to again go to 100%, and repeat the process until you are satisfied that everything in there is something you want to toss into the replicator.

Like I said, a pain. But it's at least something.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    Thanks Data1001.