Home The Bridge
Options

Intel LTO

MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
This was a nice one. The dil alone was worth it, I bought it 5 times.

jkty9s6jqp8k.jpeg
Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

jkty9s6jqp8k.jpeg

Yeah. Just the Dilithium costs more than that, by itself, usually.

Just last week there was a special LTO for $14.99/1800 Dilithium.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm tempted. It would get warp 10 for my alt.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    [QH] Oxmyx[QH] Oxmyx ✭✭✭✭
    I bought it largely because of the changes to the skirmish event. Went from just above expeditions in most loathed to tied with faction events for most enjoyable. Dil was nice too
    Fleet= Quarks Holosuite
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

jkty9s6jqp8k.jpeg

Yes, it is also cheaper than the 9k for 50 $. I was not tempted by that one though. My rate to buy is 5 $ for 1k. So today's offer was very buyable.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options

jkty9s6jqp8k.jpeg

Yes, it is also cheaper than the 9k for 50 $. I was not tempted by that one though. My rate to buy is 5 $ for 1k. So today's offer was very buyable.

Today's Offer is right up there with some of the best, either pre- or post-ownership change.

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭

jkty9s6jqp8k.jpeg

Today's Offer is right up there with some of the best, either pre- or post-ownership change.

And even though I had to go through the password confirmation 5 times I applaud the small sizing of the pack with 5 purchase opportunities. Sweet for low spenders!
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭

jkty9s6jqp8k.jpeg

And even though I had to go through the password confirmation 5 times I applaud the small sizing of the pack with 5 purchase opportunities. Sweet for low spenders!

Maybe someone in the new accounting office said "Hey, it's just pixels on a screen. We can put up an irresistible offer, and it costs us nothing. Pure profit."

And everyone in the office was like "Ohhhhhhhhh..."

🖖👍🖖👍🖖

The company is now owned by Ferengis.
  • Options
    I agree with a Squirrel. :D
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I third that notion! Low hanging fruit attracts more people.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    They doubled down!!!!!

l7m20ckt665c.png

🖖👍🖖👍🖖

🧟👽🧟👽🧟

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    They doubled down!!!!!

l7m20ckt665c.png

🖖👍🖖👍🖖

🧟👽🧟👽🧟

Did you buy it? Without dil or packs this is a big NO for me.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    They doubled down!!!!!

l7m20ckt665c.png

🖖👍🖖👍🖖

🧟👽🧟👽🧟

Nope. But anyone who buys the "regular" Chroniton Packs in the Portal should jump at it. Almost twice the Chronitons for the same price, plus free Honour.

EDIT: Until I looked close, I thought was 3000 Dilithiums. Then I was like "Oh, Honour." Still good deal, as I said, for those who buy Chronitons.

• Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    They doubled down!!!!!

l7m20ckt665c.png

🖖👍🖖👍🖖

🧟👽🧟👽🧟

Nope. But anyone who buys the "regular" Chroniton Packs in the Portal should jump at it. Almost twice the Chronitons for the same price, plus free Honour.

EDIT: Until I looked close, I thought was 3000 Dilithiums. Then I was like "Oh, Honour." Still good deal, as I said, for those who buy Chronitons.

Um ... don’t pay for chrons. Ever. 🖖
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent my ten bucks on two of the $4.99 deal rather than the campaign.

On a related note I figured out that I also skipped Mirror Picard and Drunk Troi campaigns as well.