Home Engineering Room
Options

locked account

It's showing the following message when I try to claim the event reward. Also, my Gauntlet is locked up - it's showing 0 rank, 0 points, and whenever I try to engage in a matchup, it locks up and I have to reboot.

axibubpcofp4.png
Hurry up before those things eat Guy!

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that error persistent or were you able to claim your event rewards after a restart?
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    persistent. I've logged in and out multiple times. It's on Windows 10.

and now all my ship rankings have been wiped out.

so I've lost my ship rankings, my gauntlet, and the event rewards.

How do I reboot my Windows 10 account?
  • Options
    So I resetted my Windows 10, and then restarted again.

Now my entire game is wiped out. It restarted me as a brand new player.

I tried to make it switch to my facebook account - and it switched the DBID but all my progress is gone.
  • Options
    zhola2fcchm8.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please contact our Support Team so this may be sorted out. Thank you!
  • Options
    i did, three times, lol
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only one ticket should suffice :)
    They will get back to you as soon as they can.
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best wishes for you, Darth.
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can probably ask for some chronitons, shuttle time reducers, and other things that you may miss while you wait for your ticket to be resolved. CS has been kind enough to work with me on such issues. It never hurts to ask.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    I plan on it. I've lost an entire day's work in this. Multiple shuttle missions lost. 2 Voyages lost (i run 2 a day), a gauntlet lost, all of my daily rewards lost. pretty much everything you earn in a day was lost.
  • Options
    @Shan I'm still locked out and my entire game has been wiped out. Customer Service takes 24 hours to respond and they're ignoring what I'm trying to tell them. They keep telling me the same things that are not a solution. I've lost 2 full days of playing time with this. Is there anyone I could chat with or actually talk to live? If I could talk to someone, we could get this resolved quickly, not this aggravating 24 hour email exchange where I'm being ignored.
  • Options
    THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

4 days and no solution!!!!

Customer Service sends emails at 2:30am and says you have one hour to reply!!!

I AM ASLEEP AT 2 AM YOU JACKASSES!

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bylo Band , did we work out the chroniton value of items gained in a 6-hour voyage? If so, can you post that here along with the average chroniton and honor gained for a typical 6-hour voyage?

Personally, at 4 days, I would also pick out a gauntlet crew that you want. I don't get one every 4 days by any means, but it would go a long way toward easing frustration. Not to mention the chronitons and merits you could have farmed.

Arena tickets too. Some accolades. Honor and chronitons from missing fleet daily rewards. Cadet tickets. Rental shuttles and time reducers. Am I missing anything?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Bylo Band , did we work out the chroniton value of items gained in a 6-hour voyage?

No, but it wouldn't be too tough to generate an approximation.

• Options
    Thanks guys.

I have sent YET ANOTHER email to Customer Service.

I've asked to be compensated for 4 days worth of everything. Chronitons, Merits, Honor, Credits plus I demanded to be given a Locutus for my troubles.

@Shan, you and customer service can keep ignoring me, but I will continue to put this discussion thread back at the top of the board until it is resolved to my satisfaction.

Unless this is resolved to my satisfaction, I will never spend a dime on this game again.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been raging about being bounced out dozens of times a day on Kindle since MAY and they haven't fixed that.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that, but that's not the same as having your ENTIRE game wiped out.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not been ignoring you at all, but I do see that I failed to hit enter when I tried to reply yesterday.
    That is no excuse to start with insults though.

What I meant to say yesterday was that your account has not been wiped out, and that I escalated the ticket to the team lead. There was some confusion due to different tickets being submitted via different email addresses.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was told that it was in the process of being resolved, I can see that it has not and will continue to make sure that this is being addressed as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    They send an email at 2:30am that says you have 1 hour to respond. Am I not supposed to be angry at that? Why can I not speak to someone now, in the daytime, and get this resolved? At this point, I'm beginning to believe they are incompetent. They send me expiring links, links that don't work.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me see if I can help somewhat.
    If your browser is saving logins and such, it can create difficulties.

I would recommend the following:
    In an incognito/private tab, go to https://games.disruptorbeam.com/auth/reset

Let me know if that worked this time around, if it does not, please explain what you saw.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Yes, the link worked, but it's linking me to the wrong DBID and account.

The correct DBID is:c5exxuk6dezu.png
  • Options
    I want to publicly thank Shan for helping get this resolved.

She got this resolved in less than hour unlike customer service, which took 4 days and about 15 emails and never resolved it.

Now about that compensation...lol
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are very welcome :)
    I want to clarify that customer service did work on this resolution as well but there was a part of the puzzle that was missing.

I am very glad you have your account back :)