Home The Bridge

Perfect Faction Event

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
I never imagined this was possible, and I'm sure the RNG gods will make me pay for this, but I just ran a perfect event where every shuttle came back successfully.

I didn't screen shot everything because I wasn't expected this, but what I do have.

My total VP
rwbh3fjm1bzy.png

The points I got from being a Squad Leader
crljhzx6q0q7.png

The math showing the rest of my shuttles
Total VP 389,344
Squad Leader 62,096
Personal VP 327,248

24x2 48
1800x4 7,200
2250x4 9,000
2750x4 11,000
3500x4x2(overnight) 28,000
Remaining VP 272,000

4k Shuttles 68
Rounds of 4 shuttles 17

So after scaling up to 4k shuttles I ran 14 rounds with 3 being 9 hour doubles. Every shuttle was a success and it perfectly accounts for my VP. If I had failed a shuttle in there the rounds wouldn't have been an even number and I'd end up with an extra 400 points here or there for the failure VP.

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!

I also did this once. @Cpt_insano_2k1 and I were conducting an experiment to test shuttle percentages. Most of mine were at 97% for the whole event. Not a single one failed in 100+ shuttles. It was very wild. I'm glad that you were able to achieve that same level of success. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNGesus be with you.
  • Same here, 99 % successes, just very few failures thanks to lots of bonus crew.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Not soo much of a surprise to me since you didn t sent out very much shuttles.
    🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Congratulations. I had some failures which included ones where I used some 2x boosts. I used the 2x boost when I had a projected rate of at least 90%, some were higher. Yet some of them failed. Some did pass though.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not soo much of a surprise to me since you didn t sent out very much shuttles.
    🤗

I wasn't interested in the 5* crew and sent out enough shuttles to clear threshold without using any speed boosts. No reason to waste resources that I could need for a future event. And in those 88 shuttles, there was still plenty of chances for RNG to spite me.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    yql9k9bbo3mo.jpg

Glad He giveth for you!!!!!

🖖🖖🏻🖖🏼🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I never imagined this was possible, and I'm sure the RNG gods will make me pay for this, but I just ran a perfect event where every shuttle came back successfully.

I didn't screen shot everything because I wasn't expected this, but what I do have.

My total VP
    rwbh3fjm1bzy.png

crljhzx6q0q7.png

Total VP 389,344
    Squad Leader 62,096
    Personal VP 327,248

24x2 48
    1800x4 7,200
    2250x4 9,000
    2750x4 11,000
    Remaining VP 272,000

4k Shuttles 68
    Rounds of 4 shuttles 17

So after scaling up to 4k shuttles I ran 14 rounds with 3 being 9 hour doubles. Every shuttle was a success and it perfectly accounts for my VP. If I had failed a shuttle in there the rounds wouldn't have been an even number and I'd end up with an extra 400 points here or there for the failure VP.

Did you not kickstart? I'm a little confused about how you didn't end up top 2000.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    RNG was nice to you (grats). You gained nothing substantial from it though. But if details like that make you happy...
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    AviTrek wrote: »

My total VP
    rwbh3fjm1bzy.png

crljhzx6q0q7.png

Total VP 389,344
    Squad Leader 62,096
    Personal VP 327,248

24x2 48
    1800x4 7,200
    2250x4 9,000
    2750x4 11,000
    Remaining VP 272,000

4k Shuttles 68
    Rounds of 4 shuttles 17

Did you not kickstart? I'm a little confused about how you didn't end up top 2000.

I did a modified kickstart where I opened every 1 minute shuttle and ran them. I didn't use any speed boosts for a full kickstart.

I wasn't interested in Jhamel. I had Kirk FF already. So the only thing I wanted to get out of the event was the threshold reward. I accomplished that and saved the boosts from the kickstart so I can use them in a future event where I'm pushing for higher rank. That was my plan going into the event even before I started to get lucky.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Well done, I was close, failed 1 at 99%. I was a victim of having too many crew, actually had to send shuttles with "non-event" crew to keep the %s at 97%. Same as you, no interest in the 5*, just sent to have something to do, finished in 2,400s.
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Me [AUS]Me [AUS] ✭✭✭
    I had only 2 fails so i think it was a good event on all of us.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the perfect run. ;)
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    A perfect run at threshold up to threshold is really impressive!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport