Home The Bridge
Options

Tuesday 24 November 2020 New Crew Predictions?!?!?

I'm going wild card, outside the box. Active Duty Raffi Musiker from the flashbacks in "Picard"......

Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    I’m thinking someone from TOS, the only series we haven’t gotten a new tuesday pack character from, from september to now 🖖
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have had Android Kirk, Transporter Chief Rand, Mirror Chekov and Rigel VII Vina.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peanut Hamper from Lower Decks ;)

Or Badgey! I would love either.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    I was leaning more towards seeing some more gangster types. We still don't have "Nicky the Nose" from First Contact, Okmyx and Krako from TOS:A Piece of the Action, Rex from TNG: Manhunt, Frankie Eyes, Tony Cicci, and Carl Zeemo from DS9: Badda-Bing, Badda-Bang, and probably a few others I can't think of right now.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020
    I think we’re missing Bashir and O’Brien from Badda-Bing too.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peanut Hamper from Lower Decks ;)

That would be awesome!!!!!!

🖖🏼🖖🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    My bad. Really wasn't expecting them to go for someone from Star Wars.....

5aa2f54otjqa.jpg-O

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we’re missing Bashir and O’Brien from Badda-Bing too.

We could always get Briefcase Odo...
  • Options
    We have had Android Kirk, Transporter Chief Rand, Mirror Chekov and Rigel VII Vina.

I was referring to the time period September to now we haven’t gotten anyone new from TOS on a tuesday :wink:

Captain Level 99

• Options
    @Shan no new crew today?

Captain Level 99

• Options
    calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shan no new crew today?

My guess is that they considered the ET as the Tuesday 6-pack...

• Options
    @Shan no new crew today?

My guess is that they considered the ET as the Tuesday 6-pack...

So, yes. No new crew.

🖖🏼🖖🖖🏻🖖🏽🖖🏾🖖🏿
    🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐
  • Options
    Two words:

Major Hayes
    01000010 01101001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01101110 01111001 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 01100001 01101100 00100000 01100001 01110011 01110011 00100001
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two words:

Major Hayes

He was so much better than Malcolm Reed. Dang that guy was annoying especially when he was always acting like a big baby like when he started a fight with the Major for no reason. He betrays Phlox too. Up with Hayes, down with Reed.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the delayed reply, no themed packs this week as you have already guessed :)