Home Fleet Central
Options

Fleet Everlong recruiting/looking to merge

Note to mods: there's an old topic by former leads I can't remove for our fleets recruitment

TADIR here,
Following the update requiring more people in a fleet we're looking for new members to fill our fleet up.

We're currently lv 104, but can easily grow that with more members.

We are also not that strict on being online heavily as life is pretty hectic at the moment for us all. Just try your best, be kind and enjoy the game.

Message me here or TADIR [EVE] in game for more info

Also open to fleet merges but must allow for casual players.

Comments

• Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started out in EVE, back when DaS and Valkin were in charge. Captain Bazinga is another name I remember. Good folks, as I remember. If you're looking to merge, @Bylo Band is a buddy of mine with a smaller fleet who could use some active captains. I would chat with him. Hopefully he messages you. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Great thanks!
    Valkin was still in charge when I joined but a bunch of the old guard left about a year ago with no notice, I hope they are well and am trying to keep it going as we achieved some pretty solid ranks considering we are mostly casual players
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad you were there to keep the lights on. I wish you luck in carrying the fleet forward in whatever fashion that ends up being. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is room in my fleet too for a merge, full starbase.
    Let’s fly!