Home Engineering Room
Options

[Fixed]iOS New Event Graphics and crew art not loading after upgrading to latest client.

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2021 in Engineering Room
After updating my iOS devices(iphone8+iPad Air2) to the latest client version, the event graphics for the upcoming event „A Pied Piper“ as well as art for the new event crew are gone and not loading. Restarted several times already. Updated the Client after todays server push.

EDIT: Art for Trill Burnham is there though.
EDIT2 Even deleted and reinstalled the app. Still not there. Starting screen says:
„asset bundle not found“.

klxk7vdz70q0.jpeg
m8vy2vbzbu04.png
x8ge4z3x9reg.png
ikpz4rk56ff4.jpeg

•SSR Delta Flyers•

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2021
    iOS Users that have their device settings on „Auto Updates“ seem not affected,
    so i really assume it has to do something with updating(manually) AFTER todays server push?

EDIT

Just updated on my iPadPro, which had the event screen art and Klingon West art before. Now m after the client update all art is gone. Weird.

It‘s not my connection as well, I switched to 4G and another carrier and
    the issue remains the same. Art is gone!
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Seeing the same behaviour on iPhone on the new client. Another iPhone on the old client is showing the art.
  • Options
    Me too, on Samsung S7 Android software v8.0, just updated the app.
    Going boldly since April 2020 | My Datacore profile
  • Options
    This is also happening on the Steam client.
  • Options
    SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    I can verify this is also happening on my Samsung Galaxy tablet (an Android device). However, my Kindle Fire is showing the proper graphics.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for letting us know!
  • Options
    Slick wrote: »
    I can verify this is also happening on my Samsung Galaxy tablet (an Android device). However, my Kindle Fire is showing the proper graphics.

No issues on my amzon Fire HD8 as well. All looks smooth there.
    iOS however 🙈🤗
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try again now, please? :)
  • Options
    @Shan working now! Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Fixed. Thx Shan and Team 🙂
    •SSR Delta Flyers•