Home The Bridge
Options

New crew from the server push

13»

Comments

• Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    So increased crew and less chrons to level em with! Yay! (Though some of the crew are kinda cool)
  • Options
    Yeah, I got a tidy 30 chrons for the first 2 hours, then 24 for the second two. I'd be expecting about 18 for the first, and 64 for the second. This is a significant nerf of chronitons from voyages.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Going to post this in engineering but think the ship battle is wrong. Can't initiate at 6 seconds for 100 percent and go to 200 also at 6 seconds

mcguyesa0wk7.png
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    We have our 4 dilemmas with choices that resulted in the new crew.

Jannar
    - A Life Alone Part 2, choice A (Tell him to remain at Starfleet Academy)

Lucien
    - Interference Part 2, choice A (Lure substance out without harming it)

The Clown
    - The Voice of the Prophets, choice C (Convince vedek he doesn't need Orb visions)

Thot Gor
    - Off the Books Part 2, choice B (Transport agent to brig)
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which choice in part 1, and which in part 2?
  • Options
    I have to admit, The Clown is a great addition to the game. Definitely one of the better Voyager episodes.
    First Officer - Task Force April
    Squadron Leader - [TFA] Bateson’s Bulldogs
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which choice in part 1, and which in part 2?

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Dilemmas

There is only one choice in part 1 that will lead to part 2.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have final stats on these 4 characters? If they're truly one time only, then 54k is a lot of honor to use on them. They'd need to be really good to be worth the investment.
  • Options
    Going to post this in engineering but think the ship battle is wrong. Can't initiate at 6 seconds for 100 percent and go to 200 also at 6 seconds

mcguyesa0wk7.png

Hey Sisko1 - Looks like you have Jannar FF'ed...could you post a screen shot of his 4/4 skill #s?
  • Options

mcguyesa0wk7.png

His secondary effects will become ready 6s/14s after the ability becomes ready, so it should be at 12s/20s into the battle for the first activation.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    ag6voba5y779.png
    yw5q64mphtfl.png
    Yeah his bonus abilities are off. Our base stats are all at 7 percent and and our roll stats are being worked on so I posted our roll percentages
  • Options
    "Never teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig" Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love, R.A. Heinlein
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Just finished a 22hr voyage and didn't get any of the part two dilemmas. Disappointing.

I don't see myself doing this long a voyage again as the dilithium costs are a bit steep for me. Just did it this time because I know I have some money coming to me for christmas, and thought what the heck, I'll see what happens. The answer was... not much.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a 22hr voyage and didn't get any of the part two dilemmas. Disappointing.

I don't see myself doing this long a voyage again as the dilithium costs are a bit steep for me. Just did it this time because I know I have some money coming to me for christmas, and thought what the heck, I'll see what happens. The answer was... not much.

How much did it run you en toto?
  • Options
    Knight RangerKnight Ranger ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I didn't make a note of the exact count, but I spent around 1k dilithium to get that far. Med was one of the starred skills though, so to get a decent score in that, I had to sacrifice the numbers everywhere else. So I was refilling antimatter a lot.
    Level 99. Latest Immortal (957): Chancellor Gowron - October 2023.