Home Fleet Central

SSR TOO have one open slot available

Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
ycib8pqtzdzx.jpeg

SSR The Obsidian Order [TOO], part of the SSR family and currently a top 30 fleet are recruiting. We have an open spot for a new recruit.

Our starbase is maxed out and has been for years.

With the new game feature requiring maximum fleet participation, joining a fleet that hits all of their goals daily makes sense. Are you in a small fleet? Does your fleet fail to meet their daily goals? TOO could be the perfect move for you. We haven’t missed a single day of fleet rewards, ever.

We do prefer players over level 50, but exceptions can be made for lower level, but active teammates.

We have a discord server where you can mingle with all five of our fleets. And an exclusive room for our fleet.

In addition to the discord tools, we also have several event winners amongst our fleets (myself included 🎺😜) and plenty of experienced and helpful players to welcome and support you.

We aim for a drama free environment with high levels of fun without pressure.

General requirements:
- play the game
- join our discord
- have fun!

*** For players not wishing to join Discord, as long as I have a way of contacting you elsewhere, it’s ok.

Pls inbox me for more details LLAP 🖖🏻

***EDIT*** If you fancy a little less daily activity but the perks of a top fleet and the requisite resources, we have two other fleets that may be suitable.... again, just inbox me and we can discuss.

Comments