Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved - it will remain a mystery] Cannot access Federation faction store

edited October 2021 in Past Anomalies
I submitted a ticket but posting here in case anyone has seen it before. I’ve tried restarting, logging out and back in, even uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Of course this has to happen the morning before a faction missions are needed for QuickStart and I don’t have enough Feds on hand.

gddgmdugw54j.png

Comments

• ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I submitted a ticket but posting here in case anyone has seen it before. I’ve tried restarting, logging out and back in, even uninstalled and reinstalled the game.

Of course this has to happen the morning before a faction missions are needed for QuickStart and I don’t have enough Feds on hand.

gddgmdugw54j.png

What platform/device are you playing on please?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    iOS

I just tried on an ipad Mini 2 without an issue.
    I also do not see any other reports of this.

It might be worth it to clear the app's cache, then uninstall and reinstall again.
  • Tried it. No change. No response from help desk yet
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried it. No change. No response from help desk yet

You will not have a reply for a few hours.

Do you have a computer that would allow you to play the game?

• I tried playing on Steam. Still won’t let me into the faction store. It’s something on WRG end. I’m going to get screwed with QuickStart
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried playing on Steam. Still won’t let me into the faction store. It’s something on WRG end. I’m going to get screwed with QuickStart

I am sorry this is happening, I have never heard of something similar before.
    When you have the time please try every faction to determine if it happens to other factions or just Federation.
  • I can get into every other faction store. Just not Federation
  • Just to close the loop - the faction store did come back. The only thing I can think of is the daily reset at noon eastern time ‘turned it back on’. Still a mystery how the faction store got locked out in the first place.