Home The Bridge
Options

Y'all need Event Ship Schemes?

Two offers in the Portal.

a9bvzcap4e1s.jpg
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    This is confusing… what event are they for?!
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gitssac wrote: »
    This is confusing… what event are they for?!

They've been used in Events. I guess they did Packs so people can level up.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    ‘Money for old rope packs’
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have old event crew packs at a discount, why not offer old event ship packs at a distance. Personally I won't buy them, but if someone else wants to buy them they can. And maybe it generates a little extra revenue for WRG.
  • Options
    Yup of course.. each to their own. It’s all a question of perceived value.
  • Options
    Different one up now:

phqtuyzes2gb.jpg
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purrhaps some of these will be in the next purrtal update in January 2022. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Jhamel wrote: »
    Purrhaps some of these will be in the next purrtal update in January 2022. :)

Yeah. They might be offering a chance to get them instead of waiting for the Update. I could see someone going for finishing one if it is close and the Update is at least next month away.